Chapter 7

(Your POV)

A couple of weeks have gone by and the tour is going smoothly. I get death glares from Brad, but I ignore them. At least his bandmates were cool about it. We even hang out now - it's just Brad who is holding a grudge.

Lauren and I have grown closer by the day. I learned her favorite bands and shit, and she learned mine. I haven't fully opened up to her, but I'm getting there. And me not being a crazed harmonizer, didn't know that she had a brother and a sister, Chris and Taylor.

We're currently in Virginia. It's a nice state, a lot of rural areas. As I walk down the venue to get some food, I stop when I see something. Serious? Fucking serious.

"Wow," I sigh out. "This is a nice fucking sight, isn't it?"

Lauren jumps back from Brad, removing his hands from his waist. Brad smirks at me, while Lauren looks like she just seen a ghost.

"Y-Y/N."

I chuckle and shake my head, turning around and continuing to walk.

Once I get there, I grab a couple of chicken wings and sit down next to Camila and Dinah. I silently eat, not uttering a word.

Why would she get back together with him? After everything I did, she gets back together with him. I was the one who stayed up all night, comforting her and shit. I'm the one who broke into their tour bus, pranking him. I'm the one who had to listen to her sobbing and crying her eyes out - not him, but me.

"Are you okay, Y/N? You'd usually be talking." Ally asks.

"Huh? Oh, I just saw something very disturbing." I answer. That's not all a lie. Seeing her kissing him was disturbing.

"Like what?" Normani asks, taking a bite out of her chicken wing.

I shake my head, "Don't worry about." Just as I say that, Lauren enters. She grabs a plate and some food, now walking towards us. "I'll see you guys later."

I get up and leave. Lauren frowns, seeing as I'm leaving. I throw my plate away and exit the room, putting my hands in my pockets.

Brad smirks at me as I walk pass him. I roll my eyes, he's lucky I haven't beat him to a bloody pulp. I need a distraction. And I know just the person.

I make my way to their dressing room. I knock on her door. A second later, she answers.

"What's up, Y/N?" Cara asks.

I don't answer, instead, I push her inside, shutting and locking the door behind me. Cara looks confused, but I smash my lips onto hers.

(Lauren's POV)

I sigh and eat my chicken in silence. God, I'm fucking stupid. Why did I go back to Brad? Because I needed touch, I needed someone to feel me. I missed him, even if he was a douche. I craved his touch.

"What's wrong with Y/N?" Bea asks, now sitting down in the seat Y/N was recently sitting at. "I passed her in the hallway and she didn't even acknowledge me."

"She said she saw something really disturbing." Camila shrugs. "She'll get over it, I think."

I frown and continue to eat. On a different note, Camila and Dinah have been acting weird. Like, they've been bonding more then they usual. Oh well.

"I don't know," Ally frowns. "She wasn't as talkative as usual." I look around to see everyone here - but Cara and Y/N.

"Where's Cara at?" I speak up, looking around.

"Don't know." Demi responds.

"Y/N nor Cara is here.." I trail off. "Do you think?"

"She wouldn't.." Camila says. Camila then stands up, not bothering to throw her food away. "I swear to god Y/N, if you and Cara are doing it, I'm killing you."

(Your POV)

Cara and I finished up about five minuets ago. I'm currently walking around, minding my own business. I told Cara not to tell the girls about it, which she agreed too, seeing she'd be in trouble too.

I bring my earbuds out of my pocket - hey, I'm always prepared! I plug it into my phone, start to play Talking Body by Tove Lo. It's a sexual song, but it's a good song - so fuck it. Plus, I'm a very sexual person.

I run a hand through my hair as I walk. I reach the arena, seeing all of the seats. It never fails to amaze me how many people come to watch my sister. She has a lot of fans, and it's cool. Just knowing that your sister is an inspiration to the world.

I hear someone shouting my name, so I take off my earbud, pausing my music, I turn around. I follow the sound of my name.

"Yeah?" I ask, spotting Camila.

"Oh," Camila sighs in relief. "There you are."

"Uh, yeah?" I chuckle. "I've been here the whole time, why?"

"No-nothing. You were just acting weird earlier."

"Like I said, I saw something disturbing." I mummer, putting my hands in my pocket.

Camila gives me an odd look, "Are you sure you're okay?"

I sigh and look up to see Lauren - holding Brad's hand. Camila follows my train of eye sight.

"Oh.."

"Yeah," I sigh. "I saw them kissing earlier." Lauren looks up and locks eyes with me. I shake my head and continue to walk, Camila by my side. "After everything I did, she gets back together with him."

"Do you like Lauren?"

"As a friend, yeah." I shrug my shoulders.

"No - more then a friend."

This question didn't catch me off guard. I knew it was coming. It's pretty obvious, I see the looks on the girls faces when I hang out with Lauren. Or when I cuddle with her. They think I like her. But do I? Do I really like Lauren? She's my sister's best friend, wouldn't that be awkward? And if we break up, or end on a bad note, that would be..more awkward. Seeing as I'm living on the same bus as them, and I'll be seeing more of her. So do I? The answer is simple.

"No."