Chapter 28

(Your POV)

I'm walking around Fifth Harmony's house when I hear sniffling from Ally's room. I raise my eyebrow, the ball on sunshine doesn't cry. I slowly open her door to see Ally cuddling a pillow with tears running down her cheeks. I frown, shutting the door.

"Smalls? What's wrong?" I ask, sitting on the edge of her bed. Ally looks up, wiping her tears.

"It's nothing." She mutters.

I shake my head, "It's obviously something since you're crying, what's wrong?" I ask, once again. I scoot up, now sitting next to her. I take the pillow away from her hands, pulling her towards me.

"I-I like s-some and I don't k-know w-what to do." She mutters, crying into my shoulder.

"Is it Normani?" I ask. Ally lifts her head, shocked and surprised.

"How'd you know?" She sniffles.

I smile, "I see chemistry 100 miles away, now, what you do is, tell her. Because from what I've seen, she likes you back, smalls. Now if she doesn't like you, then she loves you, okay?"

Ally nods, wiping her tears away, "Thank you, Y/N." She smiles brightly at me.

"There's the little ball of joy, now, go get your girl." I encourage her, gently shoving her. She smiles and enthusiastically nods.

~~~

I lay down on the grass outside. I'm at Fifth Harmony's house, sleeping over. I put my arms under my head, looking at the clouds that cover the full moon. The clouds move, revealing the full move. I hear the sliding glass door open and close.

I look to see Lauren sitting down and laying next to me. We lay in silence, just the two of us looking at the stars and moon.

"I love the moon," I break the silence. "It reminds me that whenever there is dark, there is light. And it's simply beautiful. Sure, it has it's flaws, doesn't everything and everyone? The moon may be to bright and you can't sleep. But it's still beautiful, and it reminds you that you're not alone."

"I like the stars better. People are different, yet we're all under the same thing; stars. And at night, we're all doing the same thing, sleeping. If not sleeping, then thinking and breathing air and going on with life." Lauren says, shuffling closer to me. "Like us, we can't sleep, but here we are, breathing air and thinking. But you and I are doing it together."

It's 2 in the morning and I can't sleep, either can Lauren. Lauren rests her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist. I sigh, putting one arm around her shoulder.

"When I was alone," I say. "I reminded myself with three little words; life goes on. Sure, it may not be the easiest time, but you'll get through it. And before you Lauren, or any of this, I had a routine. And having a routine is boring, y'know?"

"I'd like to think life is different, like, you may have a routine, but something changes each day. It may not be your routine, but something changes. And that change effects you. It may not change your routine in general, but it'll effect you somehow."

I smile, looking down at Lauren. She has a beautiful way of thinking and creating things. I've seen her paintings, and they're absolutely beautiful. She captures things and turns them into something. It could even be trash; but she'll find a way to make it into something.

"Lauren," I say. "I love you."

She smiles up at me, "I love you too."

~~~

"So is Normally real?" I ask, stuffing my face with waffles. Ally just set them down, and I'm nearly finish. Ally blushes, while Normani smirks.

"YES!" I fist pump the air. "Finally! I got sick of the oblivious looks you two would do. You two would literally stare at each other without knowing it."

"Like you don't do that with Lauren." Normani rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, last night I saw you two outside." Dinah speaks up. "Y/N was starring at Laruen and Lauren didn't even notice it."

I shrug, "So? She's beautiful."

Lauren blushes, cutting her waffle and putting it into her mouth.

"My little Y/SN heart." Dinah coos.

"What about Caminah?" Camila pouts. Dinah grins and pecks her lips.

"Y/SN." I mummer, stuffing my face with waffles. Lauren heard me and smiles, holding my hand over the table.

~~~

(Camila's POV)

I'm laying on Dinah's bed, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. Her phone dings, indicating she has a text message. I look over at it, curiosity getting the best of me. I look at the bathroom, then her phone, picking it up.

Nela: hey bby, you free? ;)

My eyes widen, tears brim in my eyes as I read the previous text messages. She's been cheating on me this whole time. And she said she 'loved' me. Dinah comes out of the bathroom, her smile faltering when she sees me crying and reading her text messages.

"You liar." I whisper. "You cheated on me."

"Babe - no."

"Don't call me that," I mumble. "You don't get a right to call me that! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH YOUR EX!" I throw the phone at her. Tears are now streaming down my face.

Tears prick in Dinah's eyes. She stays quiet and looks down. I shake my head, getting up and walking out of her room. I slam the door behind me. I storm down the stairs, to see Y/N and Lauren laughing. Y/N stops laughing when she sees me.

"Camz? What's wrong?" She asks, getting up and rushing over to me. I don't respond, instead I cry even harder. She brings me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my shoulder. I cry into her chest, sobbing. "What happened?"

"D-Dinah c-cheated o-on me."

I feel her tense, her grip on me getting harder. Y/N lets go of me, walking upstairs. I let her go as Lauren comforts me. Lauren guides me to the couch, us sitting down and me crying into her shoulder.

~~~

omygawd,

Normally :))))

Dinah wtf?

poor Camila, :c.

Trouble in paradise. ;-;

~Gracie, xoxo. :)