Chapter 10

(Your POV)

Dinah, Camila and I are the only ones on the bus. Normani and Ally are out at the mall, and, well, you know where Lauren is. I lean against the counter, taking a bite out of my apple. Camila sits on Dinah's lap, wrapping her arms around her.

"I don't see why you guys just come out." I shrug. "There's nothing wrong with being gay. At least I won't be the only gay one in the family."

"It's not that simple," Dinah sighs. "Management and the fans, Y/N. The world."

"Yeah, but why don't you come out to the other girls? I'm gay, and they don't have a problem with that." I question.

Camila shrugs, "I'm scared - we're, scared."

I shrug and take another bite of my apple, "Don't be too lovey-dovey around me, I might throw up."

The two roll their eyes, but peck each other on the lips. I sigh, wishing that was Lauren and I. I shake my head, biting the apple again. What does she even see in Bread? He's a fucking douche. Their kiss starts to get heated, so I leave the room.

I exit the bus, lightly shutting the door. As I'm walking past The Vamps tour bus, I hear shouting. It sounds like - Lauren and Brad? I then hear something smash, and it goes quiet. I think of the worst and run onto their tour bus. I type their code in and the door opens. I jog onto the tour bus, seeing everything almost broken.

I look to see Lauren in the corner with Brad hovering over her, his hand raised. I furrow my eyebrows, growing angry. I shove Brad to the ground. He glares at me, but I kick him in the stomach - repeatedly. I turn around and face Lauren. I scoop her up in my arms, carrying her bridal style. I jog out of the tour bus back to ours.

I pound on the door, waiting for Dinah or Camila to open it. Dinah opens.

"What the hell?" She asks, seeing Lauren. I push pass her and lay Lauren down on the couch. I brush her hair out of her face to see a hand print on her cheek.

"Hell no." I growl, looking at it. "He hit her." I tell Dinah. I stand up, go to the kitchen and grab some ice and a rag. I kneel down in front of Lauren, who is sobbing hysterically. I bring the rag to her eyes, wiping her tears away. I then take the ice and put it on her cheek.

"Y-Y/N." Lauren sobs out.

"Shh," I coo. "I'm here, I'm right here." I sit down next to her, taking her hand in mine. I look at Dinah and Camila, who look worried. I shoo them off, which they understood and left.

Lauren cuddles up to me, her tears on my shirt - but I don't mind. I use my free hand to hold the ice up on her cheek. Seeing Lauren like this breaks my heart. She looks so, helpless and vulnerable. I hate Brad. I hate him for making her like this. I hate him for hitting her. Lauren isn't weak, she's strong. She's suppose to be strong, but I guess everyone is weak at some point.

Her sobs stop, but her tears don't, they keep coming.

"Lo," I quietly speak. "What happened?"

Lauren takes a deep breath before speaking, "W-we s-start t-to a-argue. T-things got heated and t-throw. But h-he h-hit me."

I nod and sigh, rubbing her back soothingly.

"I won't let him hurt you anymore, I promise."

~~~

Lauren is asleep in her bunk. I said I'd be back in a few minuets, I just had to speak to the girls.

"Basically, I left to go on a walk and heard shouting going on in his tour bus. I thought of the worst, ran onto the tour bus and saw Brad hovering over her in the corner. I tackled him, kicked him in the stomach, one or twice - no, maybe more then that. And then picked Lauren up and came running here." I explain to the girls, who are sitting on the couch.

"She called him Brad for once." Camila whispers to Dinah. I roll my eyes and wait for someone to say something.

"Alright," Ally sighs. "I'll tell this to Simon or someone, uh, go back with Lauren."

I nod and make my way to her bunk and climb in. Lauren scoots over, making room for me. She rests her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my waist. I sigh and wrap my arms around her.

"Why did he hit me?" Lauren breaks the silence. "I just - I did everything I could to keep that relationship - and I'm sorry, Y/N. Fuck," She starts to tear up. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being mean to you a-and I'm just sorry."

"Laur, it's okay." I mumble, running my fingers through her raven colored hair.

"But it's not," Lauren croaks. "Here you are, taking care of me. But I was mean and a bitch to yo-"

"Lauren," I quietly interject. "I'm fine. All I care about is you. We can talk about this later, you, need to sleep."

"Okay," Lauren whispers. "Goodnight.

"Night." I hum, sighing.

"I just wanted to be love." I hear her whisper, making me frown. I look down at her.

Why can't you open your eyes, Lauren? Why are you so oblivious to the fact that I like you. No - scratch that, fuck Lauren, I fucking love you. I can love you, I can give you what you need. I may not be the best person in the world, but I'll treat you like the queen. I'll give you the unconditional love you deserve - hell, I'll be cliché for you.

Lauren, I fucking love you, but you're to blind to see. Or maybe you're brainwashed, oh well, I fucking love you. Only if you could hear or see my thoughts, Lauren. I'd probably be screwed, but I don't care, because it's the truth. I love you.

"Open your eyes, Lauren. Love is right next to you." I whisper, closing my eyes.