Oh, Gee

• Dedicated to Celdric

Gerard slumped over the desk as the math teacher droned on and on. Frank sat beside him, trying his best to look interested. He could tell that Gerard was on the brink of being asleep. Gerard's hand, which was splayed out on the table, slipped and fell to his right - right on Frank's crotch. He noticed immediately and prodded his back.

"Gerard, get up!" He whispered frantically. Frank was as red as a tomato by now. Gerard mumbled, and turned to see where his hand was - and snatched it away. 

"Sorry!" He managed to whisper. The teacher paused, looked Gerard dead in the eyes, and then continued on with his lesson. They did not even slip once from attention for the rest of the class.

The bell sounded a sharp ring throughout the whole school. Gerard Way was already halfway out the door, but Frank was still putting some textbooks away. He was putting the last of his papers into his bags when a bag swung and hit the side of his face. He looked up to see a blonde girl with practically orange skin smiling with a smug look on her makeup-splattered face.

"Great, another emo fag in our school." she said in a nasal, high pitched voice. Gerard turned in alarm and pushed his way back. The girl held onto Frank's lip ring with two fingers and twisted it as hard as she could. It broke in half and one side scraped below Frank's lip, causing him to yelp in pain. Gerard shoved her out of the way, not listening to her screech. He looked at Frank, who had tears in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it and grabbed Frank's bag, motioning him to come along.

"You don't have to protect me-" Frank looked at the name tag on Gerard's backpack- "Gerard!" he hissed, not angrily but almost in a hurt manner. Gerard looked down, his eyes welling up.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I know what she has done, and she'll never get what she deserves. I'm sorry, I'll go home now." Gerard mumbled, flipping open his cellphone to call a taxi. Frank regretted his words and tried to continue in a different way.

"I'm sorry, I was harsh, but I just don't want you caught up in my troubles," he said. "Also, I kind of... don't have a way of getting home, and I have no money, can I, erm, go home with you?" Gerard looked at him.

"Sure, but I'm making a few stops along the way, alright?" He answered. Frank nodded and sat on the bench beside him. He was feeling cold from the winter wind, but now that he sat down, Gerard was in the way and his small body was blocked from the wind. Only the top of his short, brown hair was caught in the gusts, yet Gerard's black, equally short hair was being blown about, and his pale skin seemed to make Frank feel sad. Gerard looked so cold, he just wanted to give him a hug.

(is this quite short, or...)

(Im crying cause my friend finally found real friends and isnt depressed anymore)

(<3)