But Where's Your Heart

Just a cut. To remind yourself that this is happening. Gerard looked at the blade, very much tempted. Tears streamed down like rivers. After a long look, he shoved it back in the drawer. No. I'm not a cutter. I won't. He simply pinched himself to see if he was dreaming. To his dismay, he felt the pain and was still sitting there. Hmm, Mikey and his mother were out of town for the weekend. He then let out a wild scream and cried himself to sleep.

Daylight stung at Gerard's eyes as he slowly woke. Then he remembered last night, and a pang hit his heart. He got dressed and walked down to the breakfast table, where a note and a rose lay. He rushed to the note:

I'm really sorry
I just wanted you to know
That the world is ugly
But you're beautiful to me

Underneath was a sketch - one from Gerard's room - of the cemetery. Gerard threw his coat on and sprinted out the door. 

The wind was blowing with a sharp tinge, stinging Gerard's face as tears trailed from the corners of his eyes. He looked around the graveyard - nothing, no Frank. He stumbled back to lean on the stone wall when his heel hit something. He whipped his head around - and to his horror, saw a bleeding, unsconscious Frank.
There were deep cuts around his ankles, and his shoes were strewn across the small path beside him. He saw open wounds - huge slits going along the inside of his forearms. Gerard, not too good with blood, gave out a cry of anguish and knelt down. They were back in the place that Frank had fallen the first time.
Gerard sat with his back against the wall, cradling Frank and putting his coat over his arms and putting his shoes back on. He wept until his tears ran dry, then just held Frank close to hear his shallow breathing.

Mikey pulled his coat tighter, walking down the street he knew so well. He was finally back home, a day earlier than he had expected. Soon he heard sniffles from the graveyard. What on Earth? he thought to himself. He lightly jogged to the entrance, and there was his brother, holding a short figure in his arms, "Gerard!" exclaimed Mikey, both scared and disgusted. Was that person dead? What did Gerard do?
Gerard calmed down, telling him about what happened. Mikey looked at him incredulously once, but seemed to understand the fact that his brother was gay. Phew.

Frank opened his eyes slightly, realizing he was in a warm bed, or something like that. Was this heaven, or what? He shifted a bit more and turned. He automatically felt a sting in his forearms and ankles. Oh, now I remember what I did. He sat up, panicking. He was in a room filled with drawings, one that he had snuck into the night before - Gerard's room. But where was he? Frank gathered speed in his breathing, and sooned wailed. "Noo, I want to be dead, where am I, where are you?!" And at that, Mikey burst in the door and held Frank. "Shh, it's okay, don't be scared, Gerard's just getting something for your cuts at the store." He soothed. Frank cried harder. 
"I don't care! I don't want to be alive!"
Mikey looked at him helplessly. "He's going to be back soon."
"Why would he be back soon if he didn't care for me?" Frank's cold tone stopped Mikey short. Then Mikey replied, "What do you mean, he only left 'cause he didn't want to make it even worse."
Frank looked up. "Really?"
"Yeah, he still.... likes you."

Soon Frank heard the door open downstairs, and saw Gerard down the hallway. 

"He's awake?" asked Gerard soflty, but Frank could hear the hesitation. Mikey nodded, and Gee pulled out a bottle of cream and gingerly held Frank's arm. The silence was extremely awkward, but Gerard worked away at his cuts, stopping only when Frank flinched at the pain. Soon he was done.

"Gerard?" said Frank quietly.
"You can call me Gee."
"Gee?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm really sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking." Frank explained in his smallest voice.

At this, Gerard got up to walk out the bedroom door.

(I have to go, it's grand opening of our new rec centre! :D)