There's the Turn

Frank stepped onto his porch, blood caked around his ankles. Despite his messy appearance, he felt like a winner. He opened the door and peered inside. His mother and Gerard's were talking in a low manner, quite hushed. Mrs. Way immediately, without noticing Frank, got up and walked off to the bathroom. 
Linda opened her mouth to explain the situation with Lindsey, but Frank held out his hand to keep her from talking.

"I'ts okay, mum. I know." He said in his cute but reassuring voice. She sighed.

"What are we going to do about it, Frankie?" she asked. He laughed and replied, "It's already taken care of."
Linda furrowed her brows in confusion, but shrugged it off. She was about to return to her coffee cup when her eyes darted down to his feet. She stood up and gasped in horror. 

"FRANK ANTHONY IERO!" she screamed. Frank stood there like a deer in headlights. "No, it's not anyone els-" He was cut off shortly.
"You are kidding me!" she shouted. Frank could not deny hearing anger in her voice. He looked down in shame, trying to block out her wails. He could feel the hot, wet tears on his face. He felt like such a baby. This was unfair as fuck. He was not a chid anymore, he could hurt himself if he wanted to. It gave him feeling. It gave him control.