Downfall

Fuck you, thought Gerard to nobody in particular. He was sitting by the table in the kitchen, and Mikey  had already left. Usually Gee was happy, but every now and then he had a downfall of emotion. Today wasn't the best day, 'cause if it took long enough, he would be so swallowed up in his sadness, they would have to take him to the mental hospital to keep him from trying to kill himself again. He sighed, took a drink of coffee, and shuffled out the door.

(disregard this statment)

The blonde bitch that hurt him yesterday was standing in front of him, frowning. She had noticed the new lip ring immerdiately. Frank remembered the last day and smiled. Turning around, he saw Gerard sitting in the hallway, staring at him. Or was he? He looked like he was daydreaming, for sure. He disregarded the thought, carrying on to class, when he realized something when he passed him.

Gerard had eyeliner smudged from under his hazel eyes. He had been crying. Like the soft soul he was, he ran up and sat beside him on the floor. He said in his gentlest voice, "What is it?"
Yet Gerard must have been holding back even more tears, because in this moment, he broke down. "I don't know, I don't know..." He repeated through sobs. "It's not fair that I'm not a good person, I shouldn't be here..." Frank looked at Gerard, bewildered. "You think you're not a good person? Fuck, you helped me from that blonde yesterday. And that's not even all. You bought me a new lip ring. And a coffee. Really, you're not a good person?" And that was the end of Frank's speech. Gerard had this feeling inside of him, quite unlike anything he had felt before. It was a sense of comfort that he had felt never before. Soon, his sobbing subsided, and he just hugged his knees to his chest even closer. His breaths slowed and he was under control. This was the first time he had ever beaten his downfall.

They sat by the cemetery, watching wind rustle the trees by the tombstones. Mikey coughed, a sure sign of a cold. Well, at least Gerard wasn't sick, thought Frank. He needed a way to find out if Gerard was gay, too. Suddenly, a bird swooped by Mikey, who dodged right to Gerard who was sitting in between the two, causing him to bump into Frank. Too bad he was so short. He fell off the stone fence, falling quite a distance and landing hard on his ankle. Letting out a screech, he brought his hands to his foot, and Gerard quickly jumped down and crouched beside him. He put a hand on Frank's back. Suddenly, he felt awkward. 
"Are you alright, Frank?" He asked. By Frank's foot was a rock. He must have landed on it and did something to his ankle.

"Oh Frank, how did you manage to injure yourself already? It's been two days!" cried Linda, his mother. She inspected it, then announced, "It's only badly twisted, thank goodness. He's quite accident prone!" She continued to wrap some bandage around it, when she finally looked up at Gerard. 
"Oh, you must be Gerard!" Linda exclaimed. Gerard nodded and smiled politely. "Frank has been talking quite a bit about you, young man," she continued. Gerard noticed Frank turn a light shade of pink, and sure enough, he was too. 
"Well, I have to go, I hope he's okay." Said Gerard, breaking the silence. Frank watched helplessly from a chair as Gerard walked out of sight. Sigh. Maybe they'll see each other over the weekend.

(Okay I am distracted but I hope this is enough for now xx love y'all XD)