The Coffee Shop

The taxi stopped, The two of them got out, and headed down the street.

"Where we going?" asked Frank. Gee hid a smile by turning the other way. His voice was amazing. Argh, why was he so interested in Frank? It wasn't like he was gay or something...

"To the hair salon, we're getting you another lip ring." Gerard said abruptly. Frank stopped and Gerard turned to look at him. 
"You're kidding, right?" Frank had huge eyes. Gerard shook his head. They kept on walking, but Gerard swore he heard a sniffle. "Nobody's ever been that nice to me before," he whispered to himself, but Gerard could hear very well. Soon they were there.

Sporting a new, plain but shiny lip ring, Frank sipped his green tea and Gerard inhaled the steam from his coffee, relishing every smell from it. He loved coffee, and there was no drink that could pass it, ever. Soon they were strolling down the street again, when a guy, maybe two or three years younger, ran up to them. Gerard smiled almost the instant he saw him. 
"Gerard!" yelled Mikey Way, his younger brother. Frank looked at Gerard suspiciously. Surely that guy wasn't his boyfriend...
"Frank, this is my younger brother-" Frank let a mental sigh of relief out - "Mikey. He's quite younger, so his schedule barely matches with ours for school." Gee explained. Frank followed Gerard, not knowing to get to his house, but when the brothers walked off to their driveway, Frank realized something -- He lives just on the next street. He waved goodbye and strolled along.

-

"Ah, Frank, how was your day?" questioned his mom warmly. He could smell dinner in the kitchen. He smiled and told her about how Gerard helped her, but mentioned nothing about being beaten up. He just said that his face scratched some branches while walking on the school trail. His mother looked at him weirdly. "Why does your lip ring look a bit bigger?" She asked. Frank shrugged. "Maybe it's just that my lips are chapped. Makes the ring look bigger." He lied. Wow, he wasn't a good liar. Either way, he leapt up the stairs and into his room.

His window was open, as he thought his new room needed some freshening. The house wasn't a bad one, just a bit old. But he'll live. Peering out, he looked at the house from the other street -- Gerard's house. He could see three people having dinner. Then he had a pang of longing. Nobody knew he was gay, except for his mum. She had found out a while ago, but she was okay with it.

Usually first days of school sucked, but Frank couldn't wait to get to school tomorrow.

(Okay guys to be honest I didn't mean to write so much so quickly but I didn't think that I would write any more but I guess I proved myself wrong :s and I love my only reader so I'm dedicating this to her XD)