Close Call

Back in the classroom. It was history now, and Gerard was sitting far off. He tried to save a seat, but he was pushed out of his own way. He now leaned over the desk in misery as Frank took his place from across the room. Class was boring as ever; the teacher decided to skip the assignment that was due today and kept working on note-taking.

Gerard did not move one inch in the now-empty school hallway. It was thirty minutes past the end of school, but he couldn't find Mikey or Frank. Where could they be?
Soon, he heard a whimper and a quiet murmur from one of the lockers. Gerard grinned in his success, and began to slowly walk along the lockers, trying his hardest not to make a sound. Soon enough, he found two full-length lockers with something moving inside each. He attempted to take the grin off his face and began to look at the list of lock codes in his hand; something he took from a teacher's desk. He opened one; out came a Frank, smiling as he yelled, "SURPRISE!" He then fixed his hair and hugged Gerard.
"I was in there for ages," he whined. Gerard worked on the second lock.
"You also have to tell me about what happened today," he reminded his short boyfriend. The second locker opened, and Mikey tumbled out, crashing into his brother's arms in a crying heap. It took a lot of effort to calm him down, but he finally did so.

"So, that dumbass Rilee thought he could stage some drama-creator and make it look like I sent him hate mail." said Frank in utter disgust. There was nothing he loathed more than hate-mail. He would spend hours before he fell asleep, think of ways to abolish it...
"Wow. He must have been really angry about being beaten by a guy shorter than him." exclaimed Gerard jokingly, and Frank blushed and leaned against him. Mikey sat awkwardly on the other side of the coffee shop table, sipping his coffee and trying to look as distracted as possible.
Soon, Mikey left for home, and the two guys took a walk around the city as it darkened.

It was very dark out now. The streetlamps glowed orange against the cracked sidewalk. Frank and Gee turned off into the park. Nobody was there, it was very quiet, but Gerard could hear Frank's breathing as they sat on the bench, not too far off from the cemetery. Gee leaned in like before, but this time, Frank was perfectly willing. He ran his hand through Frank's hair and put his other arm around him. Frank's kiss was warm and inviting; yet he felt a tinge of passion long past politeness. As if Frank needed him. 

Frank felt Gerard tug on his lip ring with his tongue. He kissed with a gentleness that Frank had never felt in his life. He brought himself closer and pulled off of Gee's lips, staring into his eyes, his gaze never wavering. He began to kiss Frank's neck with such softness; Frank smiled and his eyes began to water. He never thought he'd have such a strong connection with someone. It seems if life had finally begun to go his way.

(I have a confession: i procrastinate and then I just write it all in one day D':)