XXXI

A/N: Hey guys, I just wanted to let y'all know we reached 100 paged (double spaced times new roman on my mac) and I'm so excited because before this my longest writing piece was roughly thirty pages and I can't believe all the support. Thank you all so much! Keep reading and I'll keep writing.

"This is ridiculous!" Beca rolled her eyes, but that didn't stop the other Bella's from pulling her up.

"C'mon Beca, it could be fun!" Amy offered, a little too cheery.

"In what world?" Beca muttered

"Seconded!" Cynthia Rose leapt in. She was couldn't swim and wasn't keen on advertising it. Chloe shot her a glare.

"You're all going. Case closed, we're on our way!" Chloe put her foot down. Their first performance was in exactly one month, so why not loosen up a little bit and allow for more bonding. The waterpark seemed like a perfect idea to Chloe. She figured Beca's pouting mostly had to do with the fact that she was wearing a bikini under her sheer white V-neck and khaki shorts.

"I think it'll be fun," the beginning of Stacie's statement was innocent enough, but since it was Stacie she finished up with, "Lots of shirtless guys, lonely maybe, yeah I definitely see fun."

"No hookups today Stacie," Chloe castigated, exasperated. Stacie sighed.

"No fun." The girls seemed too busy rolling their eyes to notice Lily speak.

"When I was five I tried to drown my brother at a waterpark." The whisper went unnoticed, as did they always.

"All right bitches we're here." Fat Amy grinned from the front seat. "Let's get our water on!" Fat Amy bellowed, stopping down the stairs of the new Bella's bus. Flo rushed after her.

"I've never been to a water amusement park." Flo commented as she exited the bus. She was the last off which left Beca alone, sulking in her seat.

"C'mon Beca." Chloe called, her tone had a sight warning within. Beca groaned. If she didn't come soon, Amy or Chloe or even Stacie would come and carry her out.

"It'll be fun Beca!" Stacie called, each word getting closer and closer. So it was going to be Stacie, Beca definitely had to get out of the bus. Had it been Chloe, maybe waiting wouldn't be so bad, but when Chloe picked her up she always reminded Beca just how small she was. Sighing, Beca stood up and exited the bus, causing Fat Amy to flock to the door, shutting and locking the doors before Beca could retire back to the sanctity of the bus. With that motion, most of the Bella's took off. Chloe knew there was no way Beca was going to run, so she hung back.

"Why are we really here Chlo?" Beca asked when the other girls were finally out of earshot, meeting the redhead's ice-colored gaze, which was somehow always full of warmth.

"We're having fun!" Chloe grinned, one of her famous smile (Okay not so famous, but God did Beca love when Chloe smiled that smile). Beca shot Chloe a doubtful glance, but let it go..

"Besides," Chloe slung her arm around Beca's shoulders, "I figured we could sneak away tonight." Chloe whispered, "and with tired Bella's they may not be awake when we get back." The warm breath sent shivers down Beca's spine; at least that's what Beca wanted to believe. To some degreed, having Chloe so close caused the shiver, but in truth, Beca knew the majority of it stemmed from the insinuation. Not that Beca would admit it, in a million years, but she was scared. Beca really liked Chloe. She felt things for Chloe that she hadn't really felt for anyone else. But if feelings weren't a problem, there was still the mind. Beca hadn't done anything with another woman and she was insecure. When they dated the first time, Beca chose ignorance. She chose to pretend that Chloe hadn't been with another woman and she didn't press Chloe on the issue. Now though, now there was no denying it.

"Sounds good," Beca forced a smile, but Chloe, of course, noticed the stiffening in Beca's body language.

"Everything okay Becs?" Chloe asked softly, letting her hand drift to the small of Beca's neck, lightly tousling her hair.

"Yeah," Beca let the natural smile spread across her face. This was Chloe she was thinking about. Chloe would invade her personal space, both physical and emotional apparently.

"C'mon," Beca stretched her neck out, "they'll kill us if we don't hurry up." Almost reluctantly, Beca wriggled from Chloe's hold, grabbed her hand, and pulled her to the ticket booth where the rest of the girls waited.