Cupcake

A/N: Hey guys, just bare with me I'm working on the best way to display texts and thoughts so it might be a little different each time, but hopefully I'll find a style I like. 

Today 8:32 AM

AUBREY: Hey Chlo just reminding you to WATER MY PLANTS.

AUBREY: I want them alive when I get home.

CHLOE: Yeah, yeah don't worry Bree, I will.

Today 3:52 PM

AUBREY: Good luck tonight cinnamon bun. You'll be great. What's your plan?

Chloe shivered. She had resolved that she would tell- or show really- Beca how she felt tonight. The thought of which made her stomach turn. She tried desperately to think up the perfect thing but she couldn't get through the labyrinth that was Beca's mind and preferences. Whenever they went out to dinner though, Beca ordered a steak or Chicken Alfredo. Since chicken was cheaper, that was what was on tap for the night. Her palms were sweaty as she finished touching up the cupcakes she had made last night. She shared them with the other Bellas today when Beca wasn't around, but she had really made them with Beca and this dinner in mind.

CHLOE: Dinner.

She couldn't bring herself to give Aubrey the details, since she worried her plan was flimsy. She could almost hear Aubrey sigh.

AUBREY: More elaboration please.

CHLOE: We're eating dinner food then dessert food.

AUBREY: Giving her the sugar after the sugar?

Chloe rolled her eyes. Chloe knew the blond just wanted her to be happy but she was being so un-Aubreyish, having referenced sex and making out much more than would be expected.

CHLOE: Oh my god Aubrey, stop

AUBREY: No alcohol right?

The thought made Chloe shiver again. There had been a couple times, during the Bella's season that both of them had gotten drunk and, according to Aubrey who was almost always sober, quite... handsey.

CHLOE: Yeah like I need THAT to complicate the issue

AUBREY: Good

CHLOE: Though if she rejects me I have a nice bottle of Jack Daniels, a tub of Ben and Jerry's, and some chocolate frosting if she rejects me.

Chloe grimaced and shot a look at the whiskey on the shelf, hoping she wouldn't have to resort to her comforts.

AUBREY: Because that's totally a healthy way of coping.

CHLOE: Piss off.

Chloe grinned. Beca had gotten her into TV show with British characters in it and Chloe was starting to pick up some of the syntax.

Today 4:58 PM

CHLOE: Bree I need your help ASAP

AUBREY: What's the 911?

CHLOE: Do I wear a dress or blouse and pants?

AUBREY: You do realize the dwarf is suppose to be there like now right.

Chloe sighed, no shit she realized this. She was the one who told Beca 5:00 PM though she was notoriously late.

CHLOE: YES THIS IS WHY IT"S AN EMERGENCY I CAN'T ANSWER THE DOOR NAKED

At this point Chloe was freaking out. She had too many clothes. She needed to look hot but not trying too hard. She needed to look willing but not expectant. She didn't know what the hell to wear.

AUBREY: Well...

CHLOE: NO AUBREY
Chloe shut her friend down, but she did have to giggle. Aubrey didn't know it, but Beca had actually seen Chloe naked. The thought of their first encounter eased Chloe for a second, before she blushed thinking about Beca's naked body. A knock at the door made her redden even more while simultaneously snatching the mental image away

CHLOE: Shit she's at the door.

Chloe got up, "coming!"

AUBREY: Wait what are you wearing?

CHLOE: Shirt pants

AUBREY: Good luck babe xoxo

Chloe plunged her phone into her pocket and opened the door. Chloe held back a gasp. Beca was in tight black jeans and a form fitting red tank; the same sort of outfit she had been wearing when she met Chloe. It also happened to be Chloe's favorite. "Hey Chlo!" Beca walked in expecting Chloe's welcoming arms, which of course were flung around her in seconds. Beca had to keep reminding herself that this wasn't a date. She had accepted Chloe's offering of dinner, but it was as friends. It was hard to focus on that though. Chloe had on a nice flowing blouse and short black shorts. Beca thought it was possible they were hers.

---

Dinner was a little more than awkward, each girl forgetting that it was a date at different times, which caused the awkwardness. "No booze Beale?" Beca giggled as they washed the plates, she was determined to make this normal.

"Nah, I think that night turned me off from drinking for a while." Chloe forced a laugh, wishing she had allowed herself to be at least a little buzzed when she acted. She was terrified of losing her confidence. Beca smiled, then her eyes caught the frosting.

"CUPCAKES!?" Beca almost jumped with joy. She's so adorable. Chloe couldn't help but think.

"Well I mean, if you want one..." Chloe trailed off teasing Beca. It felt almost normal. Beca practically pounced on the container. Cupcakes may have been her favorite. Chloe giggled. Beca shoved the cupcake in her mouth and grinned, offering Chloe one. How did she just manage to make something that's supposed to be so gross so attractive! Chloe wondered tearing off the bottom of the cupcake and putting it on the top, making a cupcake sandwich.
"Chloe," Beca whined, "you're doing it wrong!" Beca shoved the last bit of her cupcake in her mouth.

"And you have frosting all over your face. What's you point?" Chloe giggled, wetting her fingers under the stream of the faucet.

"That's the weak way of doing it." Beca mumbled through a mouth full of cupcake. Chloe shook her head, and went to wipe the frosting from Beca's face. Beca; however, was not having it. She squirmed trying to get away from Chloe's fingers.
"No," she giggled. Why is being this was so easy with her? Beca wondered. She felt like herself, yet she wasn't a very giggly person. Beca wasn't sure how it happened, but Chloe had found a way to pin Beca on the floor. She straddled Beca, her left land on Beca's left arm. She took her right hand and brought it to Beca's face. Beca continued to squirm, but she didn't flip Chloe over like she probably could have. Beca shivered. Chloe's body so close to hers confused the hell out of her. Beca reached her right hand up, scraping some frosting off of her face and wiped it on Chloe. Now or never Mitchell, Beca told herself. Beca flipped Chloe over and took Chloe's place on top. With one swoop, she leaned down and kissed Chloe on the nose. What the fuck was that Mitchell?? Beca had expected herself to kiss Chloe on the lips; the nose was so not romantic. Chloe smiled a little and blushed. She flipped Beca back over. The sight would have been bizarre for anyone else to see. Chloe leaned down, neither of her hands on Beca's arms; she wanted Beca to be able to break free if she wanted. Chloe pressed her lips onto Beca's, tasting the cupcake Beca had just shoved down her throat. Chloe's stomach was in knots as she waited for Beca to react.

Oh my god we're kissing. Beca's brain went into overdrive. Her hormones told her to make the kiss more passionate, to add tongue, but her brain thought of all the logical issues. "Screw it" Beca mumbled, not breaking the kiss. She reached out, wrapping her short arms around Chloe's neck. Her hormones were much more in control than her brain and neither of the girls had any problem with that.