XXVII

A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've written and since it has I'll try to get out another chapter to you this weekend, but no promises, the 100 has taken over my life (because when there's a gay ship it happens). If you don't follow me on tumblr, I want to let y'all know I've figured out more-or-less how this is gonna end and I'm so excited to include Emily. This fic is almost 100 pages so I kinda want to get it there, but I don't want to drag it on more than it should be, so I think we're nearing an end, but I'm not sure. Feel free to send ideas. Thanks for reading and sorry for the wait!

Despite the fact that the Bella's first true performance wasn't until the very end of January, practices were in full swing before Thanksgiving and by the end of the semester Beca had crafted a set and Chloe had choreographed it to perfection.

"I can't believe you wimps go home!" Amy exclaimed as the remaining Bella's, Stacie, Beca and Chloe, scurried around the house, trying to collect all the things they would want over break into a suitcase.

"It's not nineteen and a half hours and two grand for the rest of us." Stacie teased, lightly reminding Amy of the obvious.

"It's always so boring here without you turd burgers." Each year, Fat Amy only went home once a year, for the three-year summer break. Instead, Barden allowed her to use her tuition in order to stay in a nearby hotel and eat meals there. From what the rest of the Bella's could tell, Amy spent a lot of time on the internet and a lot of time in her different boyfriends' houses.

"Has anyone seen my brush?!?" Chloe demanded, rushing around the downstairs, "My mom will be here any second and I don't have it!" Chloe seemed to be panicking.

"Chloe, calm down." Beca brought her back to earth, holding Chloe's arms steady. Beca whirled around and opened the side-table drawer. Unsurprisingly to Beca, there was a blue hairbrush with a 'C' on it in pink duck tape in the drawer. "Here," Beca handed the brush to Chloe, "Chloe you only live like half an hour away and just because the school is closed, doesn't mean our keys magically stop working." Beca looked Chloe in the eyes with every word. She's gone mad. The thought flashed through Beca's head, but she shut it down. She had probably just read too much Harry Potter. Not that she liked reading, but apparently Chloe enjoyed the teenage wizard and begged Beca to read it. How was Beca suppose to stand up to a Chloe Beale beg? Someone knocked at the door, which made Chloe jump and look at her bag frantically.

"My cup!" She screeched, "I don't have my special cup!" Stacie got the door, rolling her massive clothing-filled suitcase with her.

"Relax Chlo, it's my brother." The burly young man at the door grabbed the massive suitcase and stared to drag it away.

"See you bitches after break!" Stacie excitably followed her brother out with a quick wave to the remaining three. Fat Amy sighed.

"I should be going too, gotta check in." Fat Amy grabbed her small duffle and flung it over her shoulder. "Chloe, don't kill Beca." Amy called before slamming the door shut, not that Chloe heard.

And then there were two.

"Beca have you seen my cup?" Chloe shouted from the kitchen. Beca sighed. Until Camp, she hadn't realized what was so special about the damn yellow cup. Chloe loved this thing with a burning passion, just because Beca auditioned with it.

"No Chlo, no one touches your cup but you," Beca shrugged, sitting on her suitcase.

MAMA BEAR: Sure you're ok with Christmas @ hotel?

Beca's mom distracted her from Chloe's 'problem'.

BECA: For the 100th time yes. Besides then I can play Santa Clause.

MAMA BEAR: More like elf, love.

Beca grunted; that jerk. "Beca!" Chloe whined, as someone knocked again.

"You're gonna have to go home without it Chlo." Beca said, her voice unintentionally softening. Chloe tried to deny the fact that small water droplets were forming in the corner of her eyes; she hadn't been home without it since Beca auditioned.

"Come 'ere." Beca pulled Chloe into a hug. The ginger wrapped her arms around Beca and let her head hang on the shorter girl's shoulder.

"But the door," Chloe moped.

"Will still be there in a minute." Beca finished the sentence, causing Chloe to giggle, just a little, but still.

"All right go," Beca pushed Chloe away before heading toward the stairs. "See you later Chlo." With a small goodbye, Beca headed up to grab her last belongings. She was hanging off her bed, trying to retrieve the coffee cup that had rolled under her bed when she spotted it. A small glint of yellow in a pool of darkness caught her eye. How it got under the bed she wasn't sure, but it had. Beca found the cup.