XXI

A/N: Hey, y'all I just wanted to address the following comment I got "I really do and am enjoying the story all throughout, but DAMN. Why did you have to make us bisexuals feel like we're a bunch of fakes!? I dont know what you're initial thought of bisexuality is but you gotta watch what you say because that was downright rude. We're free to like anyone as we wish, just as gays are. Sorry if this seemed a bit exaggerated but I just wanted to point it out..." To anyone who also feels this way as well, I'm really sorry if I offended you! I didn't mean to be rude and I actually identify as bisexual, so if I'm being mean it's 100% not on purpose; I'm human, so mistakes happen. In the chapter this person is referencing Beca is met with some pushback from her conservative step mom so if that's what offends anyone, I apologize I just used it for plot. Please feel free to keep me in check though. Sorry all!

"Hey Minnie Mouse." Tyler smiled as Beca and her five girls came down the beaten path to the archery range.

"You have really have to get more creative Macho Man." Beca rolled her eyes, sitting down next to her friend, who laughed.

"Like you don't" Tyler scoffed. "So," Tyler turned to a new subject. "So that was here huh? The redhead?" Beca blushed a little, she had told Tyler quite a bit. "I get it Becs, she's hot. Beca groaned. "What!" Tyler objected.

"Never mind; you're an idiot." Beca sighed, looking out at the girls, who were as big as their bows, shooting, the adult instructor regulating when they shot and when they received arrows.

"Hey, I'm just surprised you didn't have me watch your kids, so you two could have some fun." Tyler winked, sending a shiver down Beca's spine. The one thing she hadn't told Tyler about was her and Chloe's sex life, or lack there of. It wasn't that Beca didn't want to be with Chloe, but she was unsure. She hadn't been with a girl before; she didn't want to mess up. More than that, she wanted to be great for Chloe.

"We weren't going to do it at Camp!" Beca said quietly, though she avoided the word 'sex' just in case any of the girls overheard. "And her mom and step-dad were here." An evil smirk spread across Tyler's face.

"So? Can you guys not keep quiet or...." He teased; Beca's face flushed a deep red.

"TYLER" She nearly screamed, slapping Tyler's arm. "NO! STOP IT!" Luckily Beca yelled at Tyler pretty routinely, so it didn't cause too much attention. "Besides," Beca pouted, "that's not very..." Beca looked for the right word. Theoretically that word would be romantic, but Beca refused to associate with that word, "never mind." Beca gave up on her attempt to describe the complexity of her situation. Tyler's face went blank. Shit, he knows. Beca thought, making her fading blush reappear.

"You guys haven't slept together!" Tyler whispered.

"Shut up." Beca murmured.

"Becs," Tyler's usual playful, sarcastic tone softened, "Not to be intrusive, but why not? From what you told me she's really touchy-feely and you don't exactly strike me as someone to wait." For one of the first times ever, Beca saw a softer side of Tyler.

"It's just... I just... It's..." Beca sighed. "We've only been dating for a couple months, since May, and it just hasn't happened." Beca shrugged, excluding her insecurities. Tyler sighed.

"Well, it'll happen, you love her Softie." Tyler smiled, squeezing Beca's hand as Campbell and Isla approached. Beca sighed, hoping everything would work out.

Chloe couldn't stand the guilt that was bubbling in her stomach. She had never been much of a liar, unless it came to her mother and whom she was dating, and now she was lying not only about Beca, but to Beca as well.

CHLOE: Becs, we need to talk. I have something I have to tell you. It's not something you're going to like, and it's not something I'm proud of, but I can't not tell you. My flight's about to take off, but we should talk after. I love you. Chloe.

Chloe pressed 'send' hesitantly. She was sitting in a plane squished in between her brothers. "Mom" She said without thinking, her stomach doing flip-flops. Her mom leaned over from the aisle seat next to Rick. "I need to tell you something." Chloe squeezed her eyes closed, thinking only of Beca's smile.

"Go on," her mom said, obviously annoyed. Chloe's jaw flexed, Now or never Beale. Chloe told herself, which of course gave her a burst of confidence. Beca told her that she had thought 'Now or never Mitchell' when she had first kissed Chloe. "I'm not dating Tom, I'm dating Beca." Before Mrs. Harper could respond, the flight attendants started their security lecture. Chloe bit her tongue, based on the looks her brothers gave her, they didn't hide it very well, but based on the glare her mother gave her, she was in deep shit.

A/N: Sorry this one is so short too! I'm on vacation, so I don't have tons of time.