Date Night?

Did Beca know how to bake? Yes. Was Beca able to bake? Yes. Now, did Beca ever bake? No, of course not. Why would Beca bake? Now though, now Beca was okay with baking. The Bella's were having cookies and brownies at the activities fair, and someone had to bake them. Beca's options were spend the day moping, with Fat Amy probing her about her and Chloe's broken relationship, or she could bake. For obvious reasons, she chose the latter. She didn't realize she was humming until Chloe entered the living room.

"Titanium huh Beca?" Chloe smiled nervously. They hadn't really talked much since Beca had said she needed Chloe, but they couldn't date. Most of it consisted of small talk and them agreeing they needed to see other people. Beca blushed; unfortunately the ginger's tastes had rubbed off on her and Beca's mind had been in the gutter to say the least. Before Beca could formulate a response there was a strong knock on the door. "Oh," Chloe flashed a small smile, "That's for me." When Chloe opened the door, there was hansom, quite tall young man with sandy blond hair and green eyes.

"Who is that?" Stacie grinned, taking in the eye candy at the door. Much to Beca's displeasure, a pang of jealousy hit her stomach. No, Rebeca! No! You can't have these feelings. Beca almost groaned. She knew she was in trouble when even her conscious was using her much-hated full name.

"Oh uh, yeah, this is Brad." Chloe motioned to the majorly attractive dude still standing in the doorway. Beca felt a growl sitting in her throat, but pushed it down angry with both herself and Chloe. "Anyways," Chloe grabbed Brad by the arm, "We're gonna get going." Chloe dragged Brad out the door.

It was Beca's turn to pick the movie, with her mood; naturally she picked The Last Five Years. The rest of the Bella's turned in early, but Beca was stupid enough to wait up for Chloe. It didn't help that there were new flowers in the house that just so happened were daisies and the perfect torture device for Beca. She spent about half an hour and killed many daisies going "she loves me, she loves me not". It didn't help that Chloe didn't get home until two in the morning. Beca dozed off at around one, but when the door flipped open, she snapped awake.

"Beca?" Chloe's voice was a mélange of sadness and surprise.

"Chloe?" Beca's tired voice grew grave with concern. Under the dim moonlight Beca could just see tears going down Chloe's face. "Chlo what's wrong?" Beca asked softly, getting up from her spot. She grabbed Chloe's arm and pulled her down onto the couch. By this time Beca was on autopilot. "Chlo, talk to me." Beca urged, brushing her hand against Chloe's wet cheeks in order to wipe away the tears.

"Beca," Oh god she was sobbing now. "I'm sorry." Beca brushed Chloe's hair away from her face.

"Chlo, why are you sorry." Beca whispered maneuvering Chloe so her head sat in Beca's lap with her torso and legs spanning the rest of the couch, while Beca sat normally.

"Beca I slept with another girl, then I went out on a date two days after we talked." Chloe babbled; she was definitely drunk.

"Chloe, I think you need to take some time to sober up." Beca offered, then thought about it. "Chlo, you did nothing wrong." Beca whispered, stroking the older girl's hair.

"But I love you." Chloe moped. Beca hated the fact that she was about two seconds away from crying.

"I love you too Chloe." Beca managed a small smile, but the words warmed her heart.

"But you said..." Chloe trialed off, no doubt tired.

"I said what I said because I was angry. I will always love you Chloe Beale." Beca said softly, praying that Chloe would remember none of this tomorrow.

"Really?" Chloe's eyes fluttered; yeah, definitely fatigued.

"Yes." Beca pulled Chloe up, leading Chloe to her bedroom.

"Will you stay with me?" Chloe slurred when she finally got into her own bed. Beca sighed. Why did this freaking ginger have to have this power over Beca?

"Sure." Beca said reluctantly, unclasping her bra and sliding it down her body, leaving it near Chloe's. Climbing into bed, Beca let herself relax as Chloe wrapped her arms around Beca. She'd like to think that Chloe's arm around her boobs was just Chloe's intoxicated state. Had Chloe been aware, she would have loved it, but she had the drunk fuzzies.