Green

FAT AMY: Close bitches you want to do dinner on Friday?

The text came at exactly 8:55 when Chloe was just finishing up Clara's bedtime story: The Berenstein Bears' Birthday Boy. "Goodnight Sweet Girl." Chloe said quietly, giving her youngest sister a light kiss on the forehead.

"Campbell's eight." Clara said matter-of-factly, looking up to Chloe. "And tomorrow she's going to be nine?" Chloe nodded, realizing the whole concept of time and aging was probably just a smidge abstract for Clara.

"If you're six and she's going to be nine. How much older is she?" Chloe asked, but the kindergartener just shrugged. Chloe held out nine fingers. "How many do you take down to get to six?" Chloe asked as Clara reached out to bend one finger at a time, each time counting the number remaining.

"Three!" Clara cheered when she figured out the answer.

"That's right!" Chloe clapped. "Now, time for bed math munchkin." Chloe brought up the covers, to cover Clara, and stroked the young girl's hair one last time.

"Good night." Clara whispered as Chloe turned off the light and shut the door, leaving the Frozen night light as the only illuminating factor Clara's room.

CHLOE: I'm in.

Chloe couldn't wait for this dinner. She knew she, Fat Amy, and Beca were the only ones truly local. Stacie was the next closest and she was a good hour and a half drive away.

Beca's heart skipped a beat when she saw Chloe's text. Though she had been teetering on the subject, Beca was propelled to go now. Beca wanted to blame the mistletoe in the doorway for the Christmas kiss, but in reality she realized that she just really wanted to kiss Chloe. It was like a Christmas gift to herself. Beca had tried to be friends with Chloe, 'to protect her heart' but that was bullshit. She knew she couldn't deny and suppress her feelings for Chloe forever. They had at least one more year, probably more considering Chloe's unwillingness to graduate and move on from the Bella's

BECA: Olive Garden?

Beca wasn't sure what inspired this suggestion, but she remembered that Chloe had mentioned she liked it, and Beca was kind of in the mood for Italian.

FAT AMY: What the hell is an olive garden? Besides I want more than olives for dinner.

Chloe laughed aloud, causing her brothers to look her way.

CHLOE: No, Amy, Olive Garden is an American chain restaurant. It's Italian food.

FAT AMY: Oh yeah, that's good then.

It was only one or two days depending how you counted it, but from Christmas, Wednesday, to Friday seemed like forever. Chloe spent most of Thursday celebrating her sister Campbell's eighth birthday, but once the clock struck nine thirty and Campbell went off to dreamland Chloe started to plan. She was going to the park with the girls until threeish when her time became all her own. She took a quick shower, reminiscing about a certain shower. Not that she'd ever admit it, but she did quite a bit of humming to "Titanium". She had three different options set out for tonight, trying to figure out the best option. She had a blue patterned dress, but it was slightly fancy. She had a pair of jeans and a pink blouse, but that seemed too casual, and she had a pair of khaki shorts and a sheer white tank, which was casual as well. Chloe didn't want her hair completely up, but there was a couple of strands on the side of her head that were being extremely stubborn, so Chloe braided a little bit on each side and put her half up. The temperature was in the mid fifties, so Chloe opted for the jeans, but there was something about the tank that enticed Chloe, besides, the strapless bra she had to wear with it made her boobs look good.

Beca wasn't the only one who was having difficulty breathing when they all arrived. Beca had picked out a tight, revealing lavender V-neck and black skinny jeans. It was safe to say Fat Amy would be third wheeling that night.

"Hi!" A cheerful, blessed, blonde approached the table the three Bella's had recently been directed to. "My name is Millie and I'll be your waitress tonight!" Her eye lingered down Beca's body, a gesture Chloe did not fail to pick up on. "Can I get you something to drink?" Millie asked, mostly to Beca.

"Uh can I get a coke?" Beca didn't try to get a drink; drinks out were expensive. Millie nodded.

"Same." Chloe's voice was razor sharp. Millie nodded, her gaze not really straying from the oblivious Beca.

"Yeah I'll have a sprite." Fat Amy demanded attention when she talked so much so even the waitress looked at her.

"I'll get that right out." Millie smiled and in Chloe's opinion, strutted away.

"Damn DJ, I think you have a lady admirer!" Fat Amy grinned, causing Beca to flush and Chloe to hold back a jealous growl.

"What?" Beca struggled to put together words. That girl liked her? That girl wasn't even that pretty. She was nothing compared to Chloe.

"You are so oblivious, back me up Red!" Amy chuckled, oblivious herself to Chloe's blatant jealously.

"Yeah." Chloe said through gritted teeth, "She was flirting." Beca's eye's drifted to Chloe's fists, clenched in her lap. Discreetly, Beca moved one of her own onto Chloe's fist.

"Too bad she's not that attractive." Beca sighed, trying to meet Chloe's eyes.

"Not that attractive?" Amy continued to put her foot in her mouth, "did you see that rack?" She asked, quieting the end of the question as Millie approached with the drinks. Beca felt Chloe's fist, which was relaxed, clench again.

"Pardon me." Millie smiled, reaching over Beca to give Chloe and Amy their drinks. Something Chloe viewed as completely unnecessary. "Now," the waitress said once all drinks were distributed to their rightful owner. "What can I get y'all to eat?" This time, Beca noticed the hand brushing her shoulder and hair. According to the low grumble from Chloe's throat Chloe noticed too. Each of them ordered quickly. It seemed as if Fat Amy finally noticed the green horns sprouting from Chloe's head.

"All right, I will be right back with your breadsticks." Millie smiled but wasn't greeted with the same. Chloe was scowling; Amy was in awe, as she was finally realizing the feels at her table, and Beca was trying her very best to keep Chloe calm and not grin at the fact that Chloe was jealous.

"So. How long have you two love birds been back together?" Fat Amy grinned, "And don't say you aren't." Amy cut off Beca before she could speak, "because Chloe, you, seem to be majorly jealous and Beca is now holding your hand." Beca sighed; Amy always knew everything.

"We're not together, but..." Beca made eye contact with Chloe. "We're working on it." Beca shivered; she hated all this feeling talk. Out of the corner of her eye, Chloe caught sight of the obnoxious blonde. She didn't mean to do it necessarily, but she did it. Chloe brought her hands out of her lap, wrapped them around Beca's neck and pulled Beca into a kiss. Taken by surprise, Beca almost pulled away, but instead she leaned into the kiss. Chloe thought about running her tongue against Beca's mouth, but Fat Amy was there, they had to be classy. Chloe pulled away grinning. A very un-amused waitress was putting the breadsticks down. It was an interesting night to say the least. A little green horned monster made an appearance and Fat Amy learned just how real Bhloe was.

A/N: Hey guys I just wanted to let you know your comments mean so much to me and it amazes me that you guys are still reading and staying with me. I can't believe I've gone this far with this fic. What am I going to do when I finish?