Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 1

It was an ordinary day like any other at the Air Force Military Base in Jasper, Nevada. Jr. Special Agent Madalyn Romanoff, and her step-father Special Agent William Fowler, were heading outside to pick up their fighter jets to go out on patrol.

"Thanks again for taking me in Fowler. It's going to be hard, calling you dad." said Madalyn.

"No problem. I'm just glad General Bryce accepted you into the agency at such a young age. If that didn't happen, I'd hardly get to see you," replied Fowler. "I'm just glad you took your cadet training when you did."

"Yeah, otherwise I would have gotten stuck with Uncle Earl or Aunt Patty! They're crazy!" Madalyn exclaimed, being slightly over dramatic.

"Oh come on, my step-brother isn't that bad." Agent Fowler defended.

"Is he?" Madalyn laughed a little at the question.

Once they reached their jets, Madalyn noticed this odd looking box that the Military guards were loading on to her dad's jet. "Hey Fowler-- dad? What's that?" asked Madalyn.

"That is today's mission. That is the D.N.G.S. It's a nuclear device that I have to deliver to the coast for testing." answered Fowler.

"Okay, so what does that have to do with me?" asked Madalyn, looking confused. "Your job here, is to make sure we're not being follow. More importantly, to protect me and the D.N.G.S. from falling into enemy hands." said Fowler.

"So like a bodyguard?" The girl raised a brow for clarification.

Agent Fowler nodded in reply as he began to climb up the small ladder that led to the cockpit of his jet.

Madalyn pressed a button on her wrist-watch communicator, and a blue neon lined circle appeared, moving from her head to her feet, changing her everyday clothes into her spy suit. It was a black jump suit with pouch belt around her waist, combat boots and biker gloves.

The watch was a gift from the Autobots. They are a group of robotic-ogranisms from a far away planet called Cybertron. For the last few years, the Autobots and the U.S. Government have been working together in secret, to protect Earth from another group of Cybertronians that call themselves, The Decepticons.

The watch was given to Madalyn by the Autobots medic, Ratchet, as extra protection should she run"Alright then, let's get a move on!" Madalyn cheered while giving her step-dad a thumbs up.

******

Once they were strapped in and ready, the two agents powered up their fighter jets and drove down the runway, taking off into the sky. The sun was shining off in the distance, fluffy clouds all around them.

"I'm not picking up any other aircraft in this area," The Jr. Agent spoke through the com-link. "Hardly any wind here so most likely we won't get any turbulence either. So it's smooth sailings from here."

"Don't get too cocky. Something is bound to pop up," Fowler cautioned. "Be on the look out."

For the next few minutes, Madalyn kept an eye on her scanner, occasionally taking a glance out the window for her own personal view.

Just then, a series of red lights, practically laser blats, came flying out of nowhere towards their jets from behind.

"You had to jinx it!" Madalyn shouted.

"What the? Ahhh!" Fowler's voice feed was cut off as his jet got shot from one of the lasers, and began to hurtle its way down towards a forest beneath the aircraft and crashed to the ground.

"Oh no!" Madalyn screamed.

She looked out the hatch window behind her and she spotted a lime green and black helicopter following her. There was no way a helicopter could keep up with this kind of aircraft! Especially up in this altitude! The helicopter began to open fire on Madalyn's jet, and it landed a direct hit from behind.