Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 36

"Guys! You will not believe what I found!" yelled Madalyn as she and Cole drove in on his motorcycle. Madalyn hooped off the bike, took off her helmet and ran straight up to the TV area where Jack, Bumblebee, and Raf were. "What's up Madalyn?" asked Jack. "A friend of mine sent me this photo of Bumblebee on Twitter! She got it from that conspiracy website we found earlier." explained Madalyn as she showed Jack and Raf the picture. Cole ran up the stairs to catch up with her sister. "Right when we found it, we came straight here. Think you can get rid of it Raf?" asked Cole. "No problem. It's a peice of cake." answered Raf. Madalyn and Cole gathered around at the couch and watched Raf log into the website and got to work. "Removing Bumblebee, and replacing him with...." said Raf as he deleted the photo and replaced it with.... "Gangnam Style?!? Dude that is genius!" said Cole. "Looks like PSY strikes again!" commented Jack as he and the other's highfived each other, while Bumblebee signed in relief. "Bumblebee's sightings are no laughing matter!" said Ratchet while working. "Hey, I just realized, where's Miko?" asked Madalyn. Jack pointed next to Ratchet, and Madalyn say Miko and Bulkhead laying on the floor stretching their legs out. "7, 8, 9,..." counted Miko as her and Bulkhead's leg's lifted up and down, then Bulkhead let it drop. "Why can't I just drive from now on?" asked Bulkhead in annoyance. "Because your legs will atrophy if you choose not to use them." answered Ratchet. "Yeah Bulk', you gotta keep your strenght up. Faster you do this, the sooner you'll get your legs back." pointed out Madalyn. "Ugh, fine." replyed Bulkhead. "Ok, let's try again. 1, 2, 3..." said Miko as she and Bulkhead continued training. "Wait, what's that?" asked Jack. Raf zoomed in on a new picture on the website. "Is that...?" asked Cole. "A Cybertronian escape pod!" finnsihed Raf. "What?!?" asked Madalyn as she ran back to the laptop to see the photo. Optimus and Arcee walked in when they heard the news. "Here in Earth's atmosphere?" asked Raf. "Raf, put it up on the big screen." said Madalyn. "You got it." replyed Raf. Raf pressed afew keys on his laptop and the photo appeared on Ratchet's computer screen. "Autobot or Decepticon?" asked Arcee. "Impossible to tell given the image's ressolution." answered Ratchet. "In any event, this meret's investigation." said Optimus. "Could be a trap. And were down one bot. Should we reach out to Wheeljack?" asked Arcee. "I can hear you!" yelled Bulkhead. "I don't care if Bulkhead isn't combat ready! After at revenge stunt he pulled with Miko, Wheeljack can stay rouge!" protested Ratchet. "I'll go." suggested Madalyn. Optimus nodded in agreement. "An Autobot may be in distress. Ratchet, bring your medical kit." ordered Optimus "And prepare a ground bridge." Ratchet got his things together and activated the ground bridge. "Go smash some 'Cons sis!" said Cole. "You know it bro!" replyed Madalyn as she brofisted her brother. She ran down the stairs and met up with the Autobots. She activated her communicator and transformed into Aura. "Autobots! Transform and roll out!" ordered Optimus. The Autobots and Madalyn transformed into their vehicle modes and drove through the ground bridge.

Madalyn and the Autobots transformed into robot mode with weapons at the ready once they reached the other side of the ground bridge to arrive in a forest. They found a trail that was filled with energon with the crashed escape pod at the end of the trail. "Whoa. I've never seen one of these before." said Madalyn. They walked towards the escape pod and stoped infront of it. Arcee wiped off some of the dirt to reveal the Decepticon insignia. "It's of Decepticon origin." said Optimus. "And the 'Con inside blew his way out." added Arcee. "Which means he could be on the lose somewhere." added Madalyn. Then out of nowhere, coming from the left side of the group, was energon blaster fire. They turned to be face to face with a charging group of Vehicons and Insecticons. "We got company!" yelled Madalyn.

"Take cover!" yelled Madalyn as she and the Autobots hid behind some boulders while firing back at the Decepticons. "All those 'Cons came out of one pod?" asked Arcee. "Humans refer to the phenomina as a clown car!" said Ratchet. "Couldn't have said it better myself Ratchet!" commented Madalyn. An Insecticon came flying, and transformed into his robot mode and charged at Optimus. "Prime! 12 O'clock!" yelled Madalyn. Optimus looked straight to see the Insecticon running for him. He dodged it's first attack, then blocked a punch with his sword, sliced him in the chest, then Madalyn shot him in the chest, sending the Insecticon flying back. "Excellent stradegy Aura." said Optimus. "No problem. I got the one's over here, you take care of the rest." replyed Madalyn. Optimus nodded in agreement, then ran in the opposite direction, blasting more insecticons in sight. Then Madalyn heard the cry of an Insecticon, and saw Ratchet up against a boulder with an Insecticon almost on top of him. "Oh no!" yelled Madalyn "Arcee! Alittle help!" Madalyn and Arcee charged then punched the Insecticon in the face. Then the Insecticon grabed them and lifted them up into the air. Arcee and Madalyn kicked the Insecticon in the face, and got out of the Insectcon's grip with a back flip. Bumblebee joined them to finnish him off with blaster fire. Once the Insecticon was down, more 'Cons started coming. "I got the one's up front!" yelled Madalyn. As the rest of the Autobots fell back alittle, Madalyn ran towards the energon trail from the pod and took out the vehicons there, with some punches, kicks, and strikes with her daggers. But once she took down the last vehicon that was up in the front lines, she got hit in the back from one of the vehicons on the otherside of the trail. "Ahh!" yelled Madalyn in pain as she fell to the ground face first. The vehicon that stroke her, ran towards her and aimed his blaster at her face. "Down in front!" yelled an unknown male voice. Out of nowhere, blaster fire came in and shot down the vehicon that had Madalyn pinned down, and then a new transformer finnished him off with a jump kick, saving Madalyn's life. He was white with 2 car doors as wings, a blue chest plate, and red outlines across both sides of his face and over his head. "Friendly?" asked Arcee. The unknown transformer shot down almost every vehicon and insecticon in sight. "Stay behind me!" said the mech. Madalyn simply looked up to him and nodded. "Who is he?" thought Madalyn. Then an Insecticon came charging at them in it's bug mode shooting lasers at the new mech and Madalyn. "Look out!" yelled Madalyn. The transformer saw it coming, so he picked up Madalyn in his arms and back fliped in the ai to dodge the Insecticons charge attack. He sat her down, then began shoting at the insecticon. But one of his blasts bounced off the Insecticons shell, and landed in the energon trail, setting it on fire. And the fire started spreading towards the pod. "Not good!" said Madalyn. "Fall back!" ordered Optimus. Madalyn, the Autobots, and the new transformer ran for cover behind a series of giant rocks. Just as the new mech got in for cover, the pod exploded. Destroying all Decepticons and Insecticons in the area. Once the Autobots amerged, there was blue fire everywhere. The new transformer got up on one of the rocks then looked around at the battlefield. He then brought up a smile on his face and started cheering. "Whoo! Too hot for ya 'Cons?" taunted the transformer. "Friend of yours?" asked Ratchet. "Beep bop bop beep 'Nope, I don't know him.'" said Bumblebee. "Never seen him before." said Arcee.