Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 41

Optimus Prime's P.O.V.

"Madalyn! Madalyn, can you hear me?" asked Optimus. She said nothing, just resting lifelessly in his arms. "No, not again. This can't be happening. Not again." said Optimus "Ratchet!" Ratchet came running in and saw Madalyn 'Aura' in Optimus's arms. "What happened?!?" asked Ratchet. "I'm not sure. It was the Star Saber, there must have been some power of the matrix left inside it. "Bring her over here." said Ratchet. Optimus picked her up and sat her down on the medic bed. Ratchet attached a heart/spark meter to her, to measure her heart beats. "Good news, she's still alive, but mearly trapped in a sleep mode if you will." explained Ratchet "What exactly happened Optimus?" "It's probably best, if I show you." answered Optimus. He walked over to the computer and activated the security cameras. It showed the entire incident. "By the allspark! It actually happened! Optimus, are you saying that all this time, Madalyn was Aura?!? I mean really Aura?" asked Ratchet. "My best guess would be when Aura's coffin was launched in space, it stands to reason that it crashed here on Earth, and came into contact with a human, and Madalyn was the result." answered Optimus. "Unbelievable. All this time, Aura was with us the entire time. Traped in a human body. I thought we lost her after that, tragic day." said Ratchet. "So did I old friend, so did I." replyed Optimus. Then they heard some mumbling noises coming from the medical bay. They turned around and found Aura 'Madalyn' shifting and talking in her sleep. "Must be waking up. Do you think she regain her memories back?" asked Ratchet. "I believe we'll find out out soon." answered Optimus.

2 hours later

"So let me get this straight, all this time, I was a Autobot/ Cybertronian Princess trapped inside a human body?" asked Aura "All this time, Aura was real?" "I'm afraid so." answered Ratchet. "But why now? Did you guys know about this?" asked Aura. "We didn't know about any of this. We, didn't even know Aura, you, were still alive." explained Ratchet. "What? What are you, talking about?" asked Aura. "Aura." said Optimus. He walked towards her and sat beside her on the medic bed. "Do you remember the final day of the Invasion of Iacon?" asked Optimus. Aura closed her optics and thinked more a moment. She started getting flash backs of the invasion. Explosions everywhere, fighting everywhere, not a single moment of peace. Until, that moment. Aura running towards Optimus, her taking Megatron's blast for Prime, it all happened in slow motion, and finally, that final moment she had with Optimus Prime, her best and closest friend. "Aura? Are you alright?" asked Optimus. Aura snapped back into reality and looked at Optimus with a shocked look. "I, I remember everything. Everything from when we first met, when you became a Prime, the war going on, and, when I took Megatron's blast for you." explained Aura speechlessly "I, I'm just glad to be back. With you guys." "And we are glad. We thought we lost you forever, Aura." said Ratchet. "But now, with your return, we are one step closer to winning this War. We've missed you." said Optimus while placing his arm around her shoulders "I missed you." "I missed you too Optimus. It's good to be back." replyed Aura with a smile.

The next morning Optimus was working on decoding the Iacon Database, while Aura was with the other Autobots. Ratchet had already informed the others about what happened. "I don't believe this! This is unbelievable!" said Bulkhead. "We'll believe it!" replyed Aura. "First we find out we can restore Cynertron and now we find out your Aura! This is amazing!" said Arcee. "I know right. Looks like I'm on my way home too. What do you think Smokescreen? Smokescreen?" asked Aura. Smokescreen was ignoring the conversation for a moment watching Optimus. "I'm gonna be a great warrior someday. Like Optimus." said Smokescreen. "Well if you train hard enough, and gained some wisdom along the way, it could happen." said Bulkhead. "Oh it will. It's my destiny!" said Smokescreen as he turned and faced the others. "Careful with that word Smokescreen. Destiny is not to be messed with." warned Aura. "Beep bop 'Oh yeah?'" asked Bumblebee. "How so?" asked Arcee. "One minute I'm on security detail on Iacon. Next thing I know, I wake up on the other side of the galaxy to find myself under Optimus's command!" said Smokescreen."I mean what are the chances?!? These things happen for a reason!" "We get it Smokescreen, your special, were lucky to have you." said Arcee being alittle annoyed. "All I'm saying is, that this is an opportunity that I don't want to mess up. Take Aura for example. One minute she was a human, being an agent of the Pentagon, and now we find out she's Princess Aura of Cybertron!" replyed Smokescreen. Then a buzzing noise went off and they all turned to Optimus. "Autobots! I have decoded the new set of coordinates. Ratchet! Activate the ground bridge." said Optimus. Ratchet walked over to the ground bridge controls and typed in the coordinates. "That key is so ours!" cheered Aura. "Last one there has to wash the energon tanks for a week!" dared Smokescreen as he raced for the ground bridge. "Didn't know we were keeping score." said Arcee. "He's just excited." replyed Aura. Smokescreen was getting ready and doing stretches when Optimus spoke. "Arcee, Bumblebee, prepare to roll out." commanded Optimus. "Beep bop bop beep beep 'Alright! Mission time!" said Bumblebee as he and Arcee walked towards the ground bridge. "Aww but what me?" asked Smokescreen. Bulkhead faked coughed to get his attention. "And Bulkhead and Aura?" added Smokescreen. "The three of you will remain here, just incase I have decoded another set of coordinates." explained Optimus. "Optimus is right. Considering the very fate of Cybertron is at stake, response time is critical." added Ratchet as he opened the ground bridge. "Keep your engines idling kid." said Arcee "Come Bee, destiny awaits." "Beep beep bop 'You got it'" replyed Bumblebee. Arcee and Bumblebee transformed into their vehicle modes and drive through the ground bridge as it closed. "We call it a pit stop." said Bulkhead as he gave a big pat on the back. More like slap really. "We'll get back in the race." added Bulkhead.