Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Season 1 & 2) Chapter 3

"So, this is the guys school, huh?" Madalyn spoke up, staring at the wide building before her and the blue motorcycle Autobot. 

Madalyn and Arcee were waiting to meet up with Jack after school today. Miko ended up in detention, again, and Raf was at a dentist appointment, so he would meet the group back at the Autobot's base later.

She was wearing a blue leather jacket with a white tank top, leather leggings and black boots.

"Yep. How come I never see you here, Madalyn?" asked Arcee in her vehicle mode. 

"Oh, I used to go to school, but ever since I became an agent with Unit-E, I decided to be home schooled," Madalyn explained, leaning against the side of her motorcycle. "That way I could spend more time with Fowler." 

"What's home school?" Arcee asked, seeming confused. 

"It's when your parents teach you your school lessons at home. Before my dad left, he was a professor at a University. He had some social issue's and from where I used to live, there was a lot of violence going on over at the schools, so my dad thought it would be a good idea if I were home schooled." Madalyn answered. 

"How did it feel?" Arcee questioned. 

"It was alright. I had the best teacher, didn't get any homework, or tests, plus it also gave me a chance to spend some quality time with my dad," Madalyn signed, her shoulders slouching. "Before he left."

"Madalyn, I'm sorry for your lose. I know how you feel," Arcee replied, her voice sincere. "I lost a really good friend, and partner,  a while back. If you ever want to talk, I'm here." 

"Thank's Cee'," The Jr. Agent smiled at the blue motorcycle. The school bell rang right after that, and after a few moments, Madalyn spotted the dark haired boy stepping out through the doorway. "There he is!" 

"Hey Arcee, hey Madalyn." Jack greeted as he walked down the stairs. 

"Ready to go?" asked Madalyn as she climbed onto on her motorcycle. 

"Yep!" Jack piped. 

Jack put on his helmet as he climbed onto Arcee. Both engines kicked in as he and Madalyn were backing up from the crib, they noticed a boy next to them, sitting in his car. It was a black sports care with yellow and orange flames on the hood and side, with a open roof right over the driver's seat. The boy had orange hair with green eyes, wore a worn-out green jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, blue jeans, and construction boots.

"Hey! Chery mopad!" said the boy, looking over in Jack's direction. 

"Uh, this mopad has duel carbs, and can go 0-60 in 3.5 seconds." Jack replied, getting straight to the point. 

Then after that, Jack, Madalyn, and Arcee drove off down the road. There was something about Jack's voice that perked Madalyn's attention. Did Jack know him from school?

They drove down the street, turning into main street before stopping at a traffic light. 

"Ah Jack? A lady's vital stats, are her own business." Arcee spoke up. 

"Hey!" yelped an unknown voice. 

Jack and Madalyn's head sprang up and looked to the right at the cross walk and saw two girls standing there. One had orange hair in a pony tail while the other girl had long blonde hair. They both wore matching outfits, a pink shirt with a white dress shirt underneath, a blue skirt and light brown boots. 

"Nick right?" the girl in the ponytail asked. 

"Um, its Jack." he corrected. 

"Jack, right, sorry," The girl apologized, shaking her head "I'm Sierra."