Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 11

Madalyn was back at the Air Force Miliatry Base in her room, chatting with Raf, Jack, and Miko on 'Skype'.

"So Jack, Miko, you guys excited for the 'Slash Monkey' Concert tonight?" asked Madalyn.

"I'm excited, but I think Miko is a lot more excited." replied Jack.

"Guys, do you know how long I've waited to see 'Slash Monkey'? Forever! And it's their ONLY U.S. date!" explained Miko.

"There's a shock." chuckled Raf sarcastically.

Suddenly there's a knock at Madalyn's door, the girl turning her attention towards the source of the noise. "Come in!"

And in came Agent Fowler. "Madalyn, can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure dad," Madalyn nodded as she turned her head back to the computer screen. "I'll call you guys later."

"No Problem. Make sure you meet me and Jack at the concert tonight!" Miko exclaimed.

"I'll try Miko. Bye!" Madalyn waved as she turned off the computer, sitting up from her chair. "What's up dad?"

"General Bryce asked me to come and meet him at the Command Centre in Washington. So I've decided to hand over the mission that was assigned to me earlier today, to you, " explained Fowler.

"You're not saying what I think your saying?! My first solo mission! Sweet!" Madalyn cheered.

"Hold it young lady," the older Agent cautioned. "This mission is very important, and if you accept this, it's a very big responsibility."

"So how big were talking here?" asked Madalyn.

"I'll do better; I'll show you," Fowler proclaimed, motioning her to follow him. "Follow me,"

The young agent did as she was told, leaving her room as the pair maneuvered through their base of operations to the Weapons Centre.

Once they were inside, Madalyn saw this giant high tech looking weapon in the middle of the room. "Whoa! What is that?!"

"That is a prototype Cybertronian Ion Cannon that we've been safeguarding for the Autobots." explained Fowler.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Madalyn halted, spinning her heels to face her father as her mouth hung open in shock. "Did you just say Cybertronian? As in Cybertron? The Autobots home planet?!"

"Yep. After the Autobot's first arrived on Earth, and formed a partnership with the U.S. military, we've kept this cannon here for safe keeping." explained Fowler.

"So, does it belong to one of the Autobots?" asked Madalyn.

"Not sure. I remember Prime telling me that it used to belong to a very strong and dangerous Decepticon. Word is, sometime's that 'Con was more dangerous and leathful than Megatron. With this Ion Cannon, he was thought to be unstopable." Fowler foretold.

"Whoa. . . " Madalyn stared at the weapon in awe for a brief moment before shaking her head and focused back on reality. She faced her father, saluting him. "Don't worry dad, you can count on me to keep an eye this cannon. When you get back, it will be right where you left it!"

"That's my girl! I'll be back later. Call me if there's any trouble." Fowler advised as he left the room.

"Relax dad, nothing will happen on my watch." said Madalyn.

**********

4 hours has past sense Agent Fowler left.

And Madalyn, was bored out of her mind.