Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 2

"Fair warning. We will be helping ourselves with your device. Even if it means influcting casulties." Silas warned.

"Is that so?" Madalyn raised a brow, looking skeptical. 

"Then tell us Sai, whats the market price for a D.N.G.S. these days?" Fowler joked, looking confident as he glanced up at the helicopter through the window. 

"What makes you think we intend to sell it, Agent Fowler?" Silas countered. 

"He doesn't mean..." Madalyn spoke slowly, putting the two and two together in her mind. 

And that's when it clicked... 

"He means it." Fowler nodded. 

Silas was going to steal the weapon and use for his own purposes! 

"There's a war brewing. Between the new world order, and the newest," Silas declared. "The victor, is the side with the most innovated technology." 

Fowler looked out the window and noticed that one of the men inside the car in front of Bulkhead, was going to shot open the door of Optimus' trailer. He looked over to his step-daughter, tapping her shoulder. "Madalyn, get in position, operation: Double Team." ordered Fowler with a whisper. 

"You got it," replied Madalyn. "Keep him distracted!" 

The Jr. Agent took off her seat belt and opened a mini door at the back of Optimus', hidden behind the last row of seats, and went inside the trailer to find the D.N.G.S. and Arcee. "Arcee, Double Team!"

"You got it, Romanoff!" Arcee grinned as she transformed into her vehicle mode, a blue motorcycle.

Madalyn doesn't exactly know why Arcee calls her by her last name. She made a mental note in her mind to ask her one day. Maybe she was just being formal, and polite? Madalyn shrugged away the thought and regained focused on the mission. She got her helmet on, and hoped on her Nakamura Firehawk V4 motorcycle that was hiding behind the D.N.G.S. It had a light blue and pink blended colour scheme. 

As they were getting into position, they both heard 3 knocking like sounds at the door, followed by some short of electrical shock, and finally the muffled sound of a slight explosion. The door began to open slowly, as the light from the outside temporary blinded the girl. 

"On my signal!" Arcee spoke up. 

Once the door was fully open, Madalyn and Arcee saw one of the M.E.C.H. goon's on the hood of the car, looking like that he was going to try to jump into the trailer. 

"Now!" shouted Arcee. 

Arcee and Madalyn accelerated out of the trailer and their back wheels of their motorcycles landed on top of the hood of the M.E.C.H. car, causing the goon to fall back in the car through the sun-roof. Then they bounced back off the hood of the car, before it started spinning out of control and exploded in a giant puff of fire and smoke, as the girls drove from the scene.

Arcee met up with Bumblebee, while Madalyn  jumped her motorcycle back in the trailer. She climbed off the vehicle and manual shut the trailer doors. Once that was set, she then came back into the truck, well, rather Optimus, locking the hidden door and sat back down in the passenger seat. 

"If you think M.E.C.H. has the most radical tech, then think again! Later Sai," Fowler boasted as he hung up the walkie-talkie "Nice job out there Madalyn!" 

"Agent Fowler, Madalyn, do not take your Silas likely," explained Optimus "Megatron preached the same ideology before leading Cybertron into the great war that destroyed our world." 

"That's awful. So what your saying is, Silas is like a human version of Megatron?" Madalyn questioned. 

But before Optimus could reply, the com-link system went off. "Optimus, prepare to deploy Phase 2. 5 miles to the south, you will reach the rendezvous point." Ratchet spoke.