Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 15

"And it was written in the combinets of Primus, that when the 47 spheres aline, a perpetual conflict will culuminate upon a world, forged from chaos. And the weak shall perish, in the shadows of a rising darkness." said Optimus. "No sky is raining fire?" asked Arcee. "Goes without saying. It is a doom prophecy after all." said Ratchet. "Optimus? Do you think there's a possibilty that the prophecy could be real?" asked Madalyn. "No way! I say it's a load of who-ey!" answered Bulkhead. "I'd always asume the acients were referring to Cybertron. But being now that Cybertron has been dark for eons.." explained Ratchet. "And considering what has befallen this planet, since Megatron's arrival here..." added Optimus. "Wait, so the prophecy IS real?" asked Madalyn. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, we would have known about these superstictions for ages and never give a second thought!" said Bulkhead. "Why all the rumblings now?" asked Arcee. "Yeah, this doesn't make any sense. If the doom prophecy was made by Cybertronians acients, would the prophecy happen on Cybertron?" asked Madalyn. "Because the planetariey alinement to which the prophecy referred, is nearly upon us." answered Optimus. "It is?" asked Madalyn. "And it would seem it's end point, is Earth." added Ratchet. "Uh oh." thought Madalyn. "Uh, crazy coincedence? Ah right?" asked Bulkhead while shrugging. "How long we talking?" asked Arcee. "A few days, at most." answered Ratchet. "A few days? That's not so bad. Is it?" asked Madalyn. "However unsettling this revalation may be, I am more concerned about those who might believe, that the prophecy speaks to them alone." explained Optimus. "Like Megatron?" asked Madalyn nervoulsy. "Like Megatron." answered Optimus. "Should we tell the other's about the prophecy?" asked Madalyn. "It is propably best if you keep this information to yourself for now Madalyn. I won' be risking any human lives once this occurs." answered Optimus. "Alright, you got it Optimus." replyed Madalyn.

An hour later, Jack, Miko, Raf, and Cole arrived at the base. Raf brought his laptop with him, so he and the others decided to check out 'alien sightings' website's and see what they would find. "Pass." said Jack. "Ah no." said Cole. "Kid in a costume." said Miko. "Balloon." said Raf. "Nope." said Cole. Then the website brought up a picture of Bumblebee in his vehicle mode, and the title for the picture was 'Car Driving Itself?!?!?'. "Whoa! Stop there!" yelled Madalyn. "The camera sure love's Bee." said Jack. "What can you do?" said Cole. "When your a superstar, your papparazi bait!" said Miko as she jumped back into the couch and put her hands behind her head. "I can't believe someone actually got a picture of Bumblebee!" said Madalyn. Ratchet overheard them talking, so he turned and saw the Bumblebee on Raf's laptop. "Wait, is that Bumblebee?" asked Ratchet. "On a conspericey website. Where users post evidence of 'close encounters'. But we have it under control Ratchet." said Raf while giving him a thumbs up. "We do?" asked Madalyn. "Yeah, we just scrub, and replace Bee with..." said Raf as he typed in a few things on the computer and placed Bumblebee's picture with a 'Nyan Cat' video. "Oh my gosh, you replaced Bee with 'Nyan Cat'? Dude that is genious!" said Madalyn as she gave Raf a high five. Ratchet as a couple seconds of the video and he actually laughed. "Whoa, what just happened?" asked Cole in shock. "Ratchet actually laughed?" asked Miko. The kids just stared at Ratchet with confused looks, but Ratchet got alittle embarrest and went back to his computer. "Heh, um, Optimus! You wanna see something funny?" asked Jack. "No." answered Optimus. "Aww! You might like it! Doesn't hurt to try something new!" said Madalyn. "Don't take it personal." said Arcee as she and Bulkhead walked in the room "Prime's are just built that way." "Never seen Optimus laugh, cry or lose his cool." added Bulkhead. "Never? Really?" asked Madalyn as she got up and ran towards the railing infront of Ratchet. "While Optimus certainly keeps his emotions in check, I've known him far more longer than any of you have. And he was different before he was made a Prime." explained Ratchet. "Optimus wasn't always a Prime?" asked Raf. "I think I remember Optimus telling me something like that." said Madalyn. "On Cybertron, one isn't born into greatness. It must be earned." answered Ratchet. "So different how? We talking party animal?" asked Miko. "Optimus a party animal? I don't see it." said Madalyn. "No, no, Optimus was more like, Jack." answered Ratchet. "What? But I'm nothing like Optimus." said Jack. Then an alarm went off at the computer and Agent Fowler came up on the video screen. "Prime!" called out Fowler. "What's the 411 dad?" asked Madalyn. "Those tech hights my apartment's been tracking, we figured it was M.E.C.H. on acount of their stealth tactics. Untill moments ago, a seceurity breach at the Pentington's Particle Calider captured this." explained Fowler as on the left computer screen he brought up a photo of Soundwave. "It's Soundwave!" said Madalyn as she pointed to the screen "I reconize that blank face screen anywhere." "Raf can swap that out for you with a funny cat." joked Miko. "The 'Con without a face made off with a conning edge vase conductor. Here's a punch list of everything else we comfirmed stolen to date." explained Fowler as he brought blueprints for everything the Decepticons stole. Madalyn and Raf were standing infront of Optimus and Ratchet looking at the screen while Ratchet said what the machines of the blueprints were. "Plasma inejector, nutron sheild, teseract?" said Ratchet. "Isn't that from the Avengers?" asked Cole. "There's only one thing missing of what their intending to build." explained Ratchet. "But what?" asked Cole. They all thinked for a moment then Madalyn and Raf realized what they were building. "Another space bridge!" they both said.