Life of an Agent (Transformers Prine Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 10

Madalyn, Jack, Miko, and Raf, were playing video games in the TV area at the Autobot base. Bulkead and Bumblebee were watching them play, while Ratchet was on his computer.

"Come on, come on, you want some?" taunted Jack.

Miko's car crashed and the game declared Jack the winner.

"Oh! In you face!" shouted Jack as he did his own little happy dance.

"Ha, ha, ha, nice job Jack." said Bulkhead.

"Nice work, but earlier I recall you saying that video games aren't your thing?" asked Madalyn tauntingly.

"Yeah, well, you guys got me into it." answered Jack.

Then Jack's alarm on his cell phone went off. It was 9:45pm.

"Aww nuts! I gotta get home before my mom gets back, or else I'm in big trouble." said Jack as waved goodbye to his friends.

"I'd better get going to. Hey! Here's an idea, how about I stop by at your house on the way back to my place?" asked Madalyn.

"Sure, be my guest!" answered Jack.

They ran down the stairs and towards the exit where Arcee was waiting for them. Madalyn got on her motorcycle, while Arcee transformed into her vehicle mode and Jack climbed on.

"You two ready?" asked Arcee.

Jack and Madalyn put on their helmets. "We're ready!" 

Within moments, Arcee, Jack, and Madalyn, drove out of the base and headed for Jaspear.

*******

Jack, Madalyn and Arcee pulled up into Jack's house. it was 10:15pm.

"Hope Jack's mom doesn't mind we're alittle late." thought Madalyn.

"Thanks for walking me home Jack. You're a real gentlemen." complaimented Arcee.

"I don't want you revved up before bed time," replied Jack, opening the garage door. "Mom's a light sleep, I don't think she'd understand. So Madalyn, I need you to drive out quietly and---" Jack stoped talking for a moment. Behind him, Madalyn could see Jack's mom waiting for him inside the garage. She had her arms crossed and she appeared to have an angry look on her face.

"She's right behind me, isn't she?" asked Jack.

Madalyn nodded, then Jack turned around to see her.

"Understand what Jack?" asked June "You breaking curfue for the thrid time this month?"

"Oh boy, she's mad" thought Madalyn with a gulp.

"Mom!" said Jack as he backed up slightly.

"Or why your boss called you about missing another shift at work?" asked June as she walked towards Jack. "Or maybe the email I received from your art and history teacher who are concerned that you're falling asleep in class!"

"Well, two words mom, art and history!" answered Jack with a shrug.

"Tell me the rumors aren't true, Jack." said June with a faint whimper.

"What rumors?" asked Madalyn, her head perking up.

"Tell me your not racing that motorcycle?" June clarified.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where did you hear that?" asked Jack acting surprised.

"Small town, people talk. I work in an emergancy room, Jack! I've seen what can happen," explained June as she stepped closer to her son. "So, please tell me you haven't fallen in with the bad crowd?"