Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 35

"You think Starscream survived the fall? These ice shelf are miles deep. And it's a long swim back to the states." asked Madalyn. "Who knows. But for now, lets focus on the other three relics. I just hope the others had better luck than we have." replied Optimus. "Think of it this way, we may have lost the Apex Armour, but at least we defeated Starscream. And we got on Dreadwing's good side..... sorta." explained Madalyn. Then their was call coming in through their com-links. "Optimus! Madalyn! You guys there?" asked Raf in shock. "Were here Rafael." answered Optimus. "Raf, what's wrong?" asked Madalyn. "It's Bulkhead! Something happened to him! He's in really bad shape! I, I, I don't know if he's going to make it!" explained Raf nervously. "Bridge us back to base! Imediatly!" ordered Optimus. Rafael activated a ground bridge for Optimus and Madalyn, and they both ran through it as fast as they could.

Once they arrived back, Madalyn transformed back into her human form. She and Optimus watched as Arcee and Bumblebee carried him off the the medical bay, with Ratchet already inside to prepare for surgery. Agent Fowler was holding Miko back from Bulkhead. As Bumblebee and Arcee carried Bulkhead off, she saw a missle like hole in the middle of his back, with small clouds of smoke coming out. "Bulkhead....." whispered Madalyn "What happened?" "Tox-N exposer." answered Fowler. "A toxic energon?" thought Madalyn. "Nooo!" yelled Miko as she got out of Fowler's grip "If I haven't gone to New York...." "There's nothing you could have done. Hardshell sucker punched the big lug while he was down." explained Fowler. "Who?" asked Miko in anger as she turned her head to Fowler. "Some insecticon, It doesn't matter." answered Fowler. "Miko listen, it's not your fault, you got that?" asked Madalyn. "Got it." answered Miko as she turned back to watch Bulkhead in the medical bay. Jack, Cole, Madalyn, and Raf regrouped with her to give her support. "It's going to be ok Miko. Ratchet's a genius at this kind of stuff. I'm sure he'll fix him up in no time." said Madalyn. The kids, and Agent Fowler watched as Ratchet, Optimus, and the other Autobots kept an eye on Bulkhead and began the operation.

(1 hour later)

"Madalyn! We'll need your assistance." said Ratchet from the medical bay. Madalyn got up from the couch at the TV area, and ran down the stairs to the medical bay. Bumblebee helped her up to the computer inside the room. "What do you need me to do Ratchet?" asked Madalyn. "She if you can reach Wheeljack. We all agreed that he, might want to see him." answered Ratchet. Madalyn nodded and got to work.

~Scanning for Wheeljack~

~Wheeljack online. Connecting to him now~

The computer screen brought up a chatroom like window up on the screen. Without a second thought Madalyn got to work typing.

Madalyn: Wheeljack, this is Madalyn from the Autobot base. We need you to get here on the double.

Wheeljack: Hey kid, it's been awhile. What's the trouble?

Madalyn: It's Bulkhead..... He's in critical condition. He got beat up pretty hard from an insecticon, aswell including exposed to Tox-N.

There was a short pause on Wheeljack's side. Madalyn could tell that Wheeljack took the news pretty hard. After all, he and Bulkhead are best friends.

Wheeljack: sit tight, I'm on my way. Be there soon.

~Messaging terminated. Scan complete~

"Wheeljack is on his way." reported Madalyn. The others turned to her and nodded in reply. "I can't believe your giving up on Bulkhead already!" yelled Miko. "Whoa, whoa, it's not like that Miko. Bulkhead and Wheeljack are close. We thought he'd wanna be here." explained Madalyn. "I know what you meant!" replied Miko as she began walking away. "Miko, where are you going?" asked Optimus. "Home! While Agent Fowler can still give me a lift." answered Miko as she frustratedly walked into the elevator and left the base. "Miko, wait!" said Madalyn as she began leaving, but Optimus stoped her. "She needs time." said Optimus. "I know, I just wanted to make sure, that she doesn't do the wrong thing." explained Madalyn. "What are you saying?" asked Arcee. "Let's just say, that I've been in a simular situation, where Miko was." explained Madalyn.