Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 44

Aura, Jack, Raf, and Cole were looking around the area nervously waiting to see what the Autobots would do. Optimus had the Star Saber, Bulkhead with the immobilizer, Smokescreen with the Phase Shifter and his hand transformed into a blaster, Bumblebee with the Metal Magnet Gauntlet, and Arcee wearing the Apex Armour. Meanwhile Miko was banging her foot against the container, then leaned back and crossed her arms. "This is not how I wanted to spend my first trip to Cybertron." muttered Miko. "Starscream!" commanded Megatron has he turned his head towards him. "Ja-ck!" taunted Starscream "It's time to come out and play!" he began scratching his finger nails across Jack's container. The noise was really annoying. "Go ahead! The Autobots were prepared to sacrifice their lives for my planet! I'll do the same for theirs!" stated Jack. "Me too! Creepy!" added Miko as she glared at Knockout. "Uh huh." said Raf nervously. "Count me in." added Aura. "Perhaps we should oblize them?" suggested Megatron. "If my desicsion dooms the future of the Autobot cause on Cybertron, so be it. But I will never forsake our human allies and Autobots." said Optimus. He stood up from his battle stance, and stabed the Star Saber right into the ground. He then backed away to his team of Autobots. Arcee pressed the blue orb in the middle of the armour and it transformed back into a disk. She then threw it to the Star Saber. The rest of the Autobots did the same for the relics they had. "No..." thought Aura as she and the kids put their heads down.

"Now, if you please, the Omega Keys." ordered Megatron. The Autobots tightly gripped the Omega Keys in their hands. "One at a time." said Megatron. Knockout was up first carrying Miko's container. He walked forward a bit then pointed at Bulkhead and taunted him to come forward. "You first big boy." said Knockout. Bulkhead looked up to Optimus who gave him an ensurring nod in reply. Then Bulkhead proceeded towards Knockout and Miko. Once they were face to face, Knockout extended his hand to recieve the key. "If I don't get the girl back, I'm gonna make you eat this key." threatened Bulkhead as he slapped the key into Knockout's hand. "Your welcome." replyed Knockout as he handed Bulkhead Miko inside the container. "Get scraped!" said Miko as the two boys walked away from each other. Next up, was Bumblebee. He held the Omega Key in his hand as he walked towards Soundwave who had Raf and Cole. "Beep bop bop beep bop 'They better not be hurt or else!'" threatened Bumblebee as he handed Soundwave the key and Sounwave gave Bumblebee the two containers. As Bumblebee walked back to the Autobots, Arcee then came forward towards Starscream who had Jack. "No tricks! The key if you please." said Starscream. Arcee placed the key in his hand, then picked up Jack's container and walked back to the Autobots. "And then, there was one." said Megatron as he looked down at Aura. Aura looked at her friends nervously, then nodded knowing it was time. Aura looked at the Autobots then noticed something about Smokescreen. He still had the Phase Shifter. And she could tell that Megatron noticed it too. "If Princess Aura was important enough to be intrusted with the Matrix of Leadership, and being able to become a human allie, then she is worth an Omega Key and the Phase Shifter." said Megatron. Optimus looked over to Smokescreen and signaled him to go. Smokescren nodded then proceeded towards Megatron and Aura. On the way, he took of the Phase Shifter from his wrist and droped it in the relic pile. He stoped when he reached Megatron. He glared at Megatron who extended his hand forward. "Just take it." said Smokescreen as he threw it to him and Megatron caught it. With his other hand, Megatron grabed Aura's arm, lifted her up to her feet, and pushed her towards Smokescreen. Smokescreen caught her just as she feel and they met each other's gaze for a moment. Smokescreen gave her smile letting her know not to worry. Aura smiled back at him, but then a space bridge opened up on the left side of the Omega Lock, and a dozen Vehicons came running in with their blaster's aimed and ready. Smokescreen guided Aura back to the Autobot group just as the Vehicons surrounded the Autobots in a circle.

The Autobots were trapped inside the circle of Vehicons surrounding them. Aura was standing inbetween Optimus, Smokescreen, and Bulkhead. All the Autobots could do right now, was watch. "Now, bare witness as a new age dawns on Cybertron." said Megatron as he Knockout, Starscream, and Soundwave inserted the keys into the slots of the Omega Lock. Each of the slots began to glow, and two goldne light beams shot out of the center of the lock, revealing a holomap of the entire planet. Some blue electrice strikes were climbing up the four giant pillars of the lock all the way up to the blue water like ceiling. "Behold! The age of the Decepticons!" said Megatron as he raised his fists into the air. Megatron pressed a red button on the holomap and it showed a certain location on Cybertron. Then, a giant beam of light shoot out from lock and struck the surface a couple feet away. Everyone watched in amazement as a giant skyscrapper started building itself. Once it was complete it looked completely brand new. "Oh, my goodness." said Aura. "By the allspark." said Optimus. "Beep 'whoa'" said Bumblebee. "Whoa." said Miko, Raf, and Cole in unison. Bulkhead, Smokescreen, and Arcee were just speechless. "Instant home maker!" said Miko. "Your telling me." replyed Aura. "Shiney." said Knockout. Aura looked at the building then looked up at Optimus. "What do we do now?" whispered Aura. Optimus looked down at her, then at the humans, then steped forward looking at Megatron. "Megatron, you have what you want. This conflict is between Autobots and Decepticons. Allow me to return the humans back to Earth." requested Optimus. "Oh, I wouldn't recommend it. They will be much safer here." said Megatron with a smirk on his face. "Wait, what are you talking about?" asked Aura. Megatron smirked at her then turned to Starscream. "Is the space bridge locked on target?" asked Megatron. "Per your instructions, Lord Megatron." answered Starscream. "Excellent. Why only rule one world, when I can rule two." said Megatron. Then a space bridge opened up right in the sky right on top of the Omega Lock. "He's locking on to Earth!" yelled Cole. "You wouldn't dare?!" said Aura as she glared at Megatron. Megatron ignored her and pressed the red button again. This time, the giant beam of light shoot upwards and right through the space bridge. "No...." said Optimus in vein. "If the Omega Lock can restore Cybertron, it will do the same to Earth, right?" asked Miko. "No. It will cyberform your planet in favour of its new matrix. Destroying all life in the process." answered Optimus.