Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 4

Knockout was driving down the open road at 11:30pm, while having Madalyn strapped into the passenger seat as his prisoner. 

"Breakdown, you'll never guess what I'm packing," Knockout chuckled over the com-link "Agent Madalyn Romanoff, Optimus Prime's human companion! And when the Autobot's attempt to stage a rescue..." 

"They have a... breakdown! Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Breakdown laughed. 

As Knockout ended the transmission, the young girl began to stir from her unwelcomed slumber. "Uh.... what the?" 

"Well, well, look who decided to wake up," Knockout commented. "No suit this time? You should dress up like this more often." 

"Flattery will get you know where, Knockout!" Madalyn sneered with a grumble as she struggled to get lose of the seat belts. 

"Don't even bother," The Decepticon growled. "You're not going anywhere."  

"Don't bet on it," She replied "When Bumblebee finds me, your in big trouble!" Madalyn glared as she kicked Knockout's radio. 

"Ow! Watch it little lady!" Knockout snapped. 

Then at the corner of Madalyn's eye, she looked through Knockout's rear-view mirror to see a ground bridge portal open up behind him. A small part of her hoped it was the Autobots, but her hope quickly sank to her stomach when Breakdown popped up, driving in his vehicle mode, a blue army van. 

"Friend of yours?" Madalyn questioned. 

"If your Autobot friends do try to rescue you, my friend Breakdown here will take care of them," Knockout answered "But for now, time for another nap." He opened up the front compartment, summoning the mini taser again, and aimed it at Madalyn's forehead. 

"Oh, come on!" Madalyn whined. 

She got shocked with it, and slowly, everything faded to black.

*******

Back at the Autobot Base, Raf and Miko were waiting for Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee to report in on their progress of searching for their friends, but so far nothing has come in yet.  

"They should have called by now! Do you think they're okay?" Raf asked, sounding worried. 

"Don't worry, Raf, Bulkhead won't let anything happen to Madalyn, Jack, or Bee." Miko assured the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

Heavy footsteps alerted the two childern's attention as they looked over to the hallway. Optimus Prime entered the command centre, walking towards them. 

"We should just tell him the truth!" Raf whispered harshly. 

"Absolutely not! We made a deal with Jack," Miko reminded, pointing a finger at him. "Just act completly normal." 

"Raf, Miko," The two children looked up at the Prime as he neared him, taking a quick look around the room. "Do any of you know where the other's have gone? I haven't seen them since Madalyn and Bumblebee left." 

"Why no sir, we do not know!" Miko answered, her voice a nervous, heightened pitch. 

"Miko is correct," Raf reluctantly agreed. "We do not know!" 

"Why would we know?" Miko asked with a shrug. 

"Hmmm," Optimus hummed, raising an optic ridge at the pair. 

*******

Jack, Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead were searching the city streets, looking for any sign of the Decepticon that kidnapped Madalyn. The four of them came to a stop at a traffic light, and just as they were about to proceed forward, Knockout took off down the road across from them.