Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 12

Bulkhead, Madalyn and Miko, were in the TV area watching a monster truck rally that Miko went to, who she recorded the highlight's of the show on her cell phone.

"Oh man!" yelled Bulkhead who covered his face with his hand.

"Munched!" yelled Miko.

"That's gotta hurt!" said Madalyn.

"Give it up for the fattest beast machines on the planet!" said the TV announcer.

Ratchet was starting to get annoyed so he stoped working. "Would you mind lowering the volume?"

"Hey Ratchet, check out the Monster Truck Rally Miko took me to last week!" said Bulkhead.

"It totally rocks!" added Madalyn.

"I compiled some highlights with my cellphone!" said Miko as she lifted her cellphone in the air.

"Innocent vehicle's battling for the pleasure of human spectators?! Bloodsport!" said Ratchet as he shuddered at walked back to his computer.

"Yeah!" Bulkhead, Miko, and Madalyn shouted.

"Bulkhead, you could be helping Optimus in the field right now." suggested Ratchet.

"Oh he doesn't need my help to recover some acient thing-a-mah-bob!" replied Bulkhead.

"The thing-a-mah-bob to witch your refering to is a Cybertronian data cylinder." said Ratchet as he pushed a button on his keypad and this computer screen transfered to the TV screen.

"Hey!" said Miko.

"Aww!" added Bulkhead.

"And there's no telling what vast intelligence it may hold." said Ratchet.

"Guys, listen to Ratchet, this could be important." whispered Madalyn as she turned her attention to the TV screen.

"During the golden age, dozens of these cylinder's were made. Each containing the sum-totals of cybertronian knowledge on any subject. Stelercatography, Medicine, Acient Mythology, when the war broke out, the cylinders were hidden across the galaxy to keep them out of Decepticon reach. Deteching one signal here, on earth, is the oppuratunity of a lifetime!" explained Ratchet.

"Aww T.M.I. dude!" complained Miko.

"Miko, be nice!" said Madalyn.

"Switch it back I wanna see the howdown showdown!" said Bulkhead.

Just then Optimus called the base on the com-link. "Ratchet! Decepticon Ambush! The cylinder is at risk! We require backup!" said Optimus as he ended the transmission.

Miko and Madalyn got excited and they turned to Bulkhead who got up and pounded his fist togehter. "Back up's what I'm built for!" said Bulkhead.

Ratchet opened the bridge for him and Bulkhead ran through "Got get'em Bulkhead!" yelled Madalyn.

"Go bend some fenders Bulk!" yelled Miko.

Then Ratchet walked over to the two girl's. "Madalyn, Miko, I've an important mission for you two." said Ratchet.

"Really?" asked Miko all excited. Ratchet handed them two mops, then the girls smiles turned to frowns. "Aww!" they both whined.

They grabbed the mops from his hand as Ratchet smirked abit then went back to his computer. "Alright let's get to work." said Madalyn.

Madalyn heard a mop drop to the floor, she looked up and saw Miko run down the stairs and she snuck through the ground bridge.

"Ugh, Miko!" thought Madalyn. She set down her mop, slid down the stair railing and ran through the ground bridge after Miko.