Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 20

Ratchet has been working turbo charing the ground bridge for quite some time. When he was finnished, he called in Raf, and Madalyn to help test it to see if it was ready. "Rafael, Madalyn, are the test's subjects ready?" asked Ratchet. Raf went into his backpack and took out two romote control car's. He sated them down on the floor and passed Madalyn one of the remote's and they both turned them on, and tested the wheel's of the cars. "They're ready!" said Madalyn. "Long range GPS activated." said Rafael. "I have doubts that my calculations have successfully extended ground bridge range. But there is only one way to find out." explained Ratchet. Ratchet activated the ground bridge and the portal opened. "Here we go." whispered Madalyn. Madalyn and Raf used the remote's to make their toy car's drive into the ground bridge. Ratchet knelt down beside them to watch. "Come on!" whispered Ratchet. Once the car's made it half way through the bridge, the two car's exploded into scrap metal as the ground bridge closed. "Ugh!" muttered Ratchet. "Don't worry Ratchet." said Madalyn. "Beside's it was just the first try." said Raf. "No you too, it was pure folly. A misguided asperation. It takes eoans to master space bridge engineering. And no one is more accomplished then the Decepticons." explained Ratchet. There was a small pause, then Raf started telling a story. "You know, there's this thing in gym class where you have to climb a rope. All the way to the ceiling. It's really hard. And I've never been able to do that." explained Raf. "Oh that? I did that in my miliatry training." said Madalyn, Raf gave her a 'I'm trying to have a conversation' look "Opps. Sorry, you were saying." "Anyways, I told Bee about it, and he believed in me. Which made me practice a ton! Finally, just a couple of week's ago, I made it to the top" finnised Raf. "What does any of this have to do with Gym class?!?" asked Ratchet. "I was just... uh.." said Raf trying to answer but Ratchet turned away. "He was trying to say, that if you keep practicing and believing in yourself, you can do anything." explained Madalyn. "We'll give you some alone time." said Raf as he and Madalyn walked up to the TV area.

Raf and Madalyn walked up the stair's and sat on the coach. Raf looked over to Madalyn and noticed that she was sitting back on the coach resting her head against the cushion. "Hey Madalyn, you alright?" asked Raf. "Sort of. I got alot on my mind right. It's everything from Ratchet fixing the bridge to get me to Cybertron, to me being the only one in existance that can bring Optimus back." explained Madalyn. "I hear you. Hey! How about we watch 'Shake It Up Chicago'? That seems to cheer you up?" suggested Raf as he grabed the remote. "No thank you Raf. I don't that's going to help right now." replyed Madalyn. "Listen Madalyn, I know how you feel about Optimus. I'm worried about him too. If I was in your situation, I would be just as worried. But if there's anything that Optimus has taught me, it's to stay strong. He would want you to stay strong for him, and go to Cybertron and find Vector Sigma. He know's you have the power to do it, otherwise he wouldn't have given the key card to you in the first place. You know what I think? I think Optimus is unbeatable. He may be with the 'Cons right now, but I know that Optimus will pull through. We just need to stay strong and focus." said Raf. Madalyn sat up from the coach and smiled at Raf. "Thanks Raf. I think I feel alot better now. Come on, let's see how the other's are doing with locating the Decepticon Space Bridge!" said Madalyn as she and Raf ran to the communication center.

"How's it going you guys?" asked Madalyn through the com-link. "Just a whole lot of nothing." replyed Arcee. "Beep beep bop beep bop 'Don't see anything either.'" replyed Bumblebee. "Keep searching you guys. Madalyn, can you bridge me back so Ratchet can give me the next quadrant to search?" asked Bulkhead. "Sure thing Bulk'. Ground bridge coming up." answered Madalyn as she activated the bridge and Bulkhead came driving through and transformed back into robot mode once the bridge closed. "No sign of any energon spikes. Any luck with the other's yet?" asked Bulkhead. "Not yet." answered Ratchet with an upset edge in his voice. "Ratchet, you ok?" asked Bulkhead. "Hmm? Yes, let's get you to the next quadrant." answered Ratchet. Then out of no where, Ratchet's computer started blinking. "What the? What's going on?" asked Madalyn as she ran over to Ratchet's computer. Ratchet checked his keyboard to see that he received a message. "What is it?" asked Bulkhead. "A high frequency signal, with an enbeded message. For me!" said Ratchet. "Optimus?" asked Bulkhead. "Optimus sending a message from the warship when having amensia? I don't think that's likely Bulkhead." said Madalyn. Ratchet clicked the message on the keyboard, and a picture of Starscream came up. "It's from Starscream!" answered Ratchet. "What?" said Madalyn as she leaned against the railing to see the message. "I have obtained information reguarding your leader. Bring medical kit, come alone." said Ratchet as he read the message. "Starscream, has information for us? Well this is new." said Madalyn. "For all we know, it could be a trap. I'm not letting you go alone Ratchet." stated Bulkhead. "I know." replyed Ratchet. Ratchet went into his lab and got his medical kit and activated the ground bridge to Starsceams coordinates. "I'm tagging along too guys. If Starscream is damaged then it should be safe for me to tag along. Beside's he said he had information about Optimus. We could use this to our advantage." explained Madalyn. "Alright, but for safety reasons, it's best if you don't activate your Autobot form." warned Ratchet. Madalyn nodded and she and the 'Bots walked through the ground bridge.