Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 28

At the miliatry base, Madalyn and Agent Fowler arrive in General Bryce's office. The overhead ligt is on, but the blind's are down so hardly any light is coming in. General Bryce is sitting at his desk, and in front of it, is two metal folded chairs. And there's another sldier in the room with a video camera. "Special Agent Fowler, Agent Romanoff, please come in." said General Bryce. Madalyn and Fowler walked inside. "Is he recording this?" asked Madalyn."What's Private Daily doing here with that camera?" asked Fowler ashe closed the door. "He will be making a record oftoday's session." answered Genera; Bryce. Private Daily began zooming in abit on Fowler's face as Madalyn sat down in her chair. "Soldier, too close." said Fowler as the camera zoomed out. Then Fowler sat down in his chair. "Sorrywe didn't dress for the ocassion." said Fowler. "Formallity won't be any more nessacary than useual Bill." replyed General Bryce. "Bill?" thought Madalyn. "But I do need to inform you that our higherops are on the warpath." explained General Bryce. "They want answers regarding recent events." answered Fowler. "Like Silas's dissapearance." suggested Madalyn "As well with his M.E.C.H. goons." "Perhaps we should begin with the demise, of Optimus Prime." said General Bryce.

"I thought we straightened this out, Prime is alive and well." said Fowler. "Yeah, we were with him the enitre time last night!" added Madalyn. "That's difficult forour superiors to accept. Without the benifit of seeing Optimus amd the alleged imposture." replyed General Bryce. "Side by side, that didn't seem to be the wisest option at the time. The sky jockies were under direct orders to destroy any and all 'bots on sight." explained Fowler. "Which was the same exact ordered I gave, toAgent Romanoff." added General Bryce. "Sir, I couldn't take out Prime and the other AUtobots. Their the most trusted allies we got. And Prime is the most loyal person or 'bot I know. And A most trusted friend.To me their like family, sense Agent Fowler is basically he only family I got right now. So if you don't mind me asking, but permission to strike that order from my record?"explained Madalyn. "Well, under thecurcomstances, I'll accepted it." answered General Bryce. "Thank you sir." replyedMadalyn. "Bill, you were saying?" suggested General Bryce. "Yes, sir" answered Fowler. "We were in a heighten state of security." said General Bryce. "Let's consider the positives. Weno posses greater intel regarding M.E.C.H." said Fowler as he handed Generl Bryce, Silas's file. "Particulary their Leader, Silas." said Madalyn "His realname isCournelLeland Bishop, ex-special tactics." "The arcitech of Project Damaclese." added General Bryce. "Satilites in orbit firing laser beams at any target on earth. Long since Mothball and the primary reason for Bishop's discharge." explained Fowler "He had other wild ideas. Which he practicedon with greater advantages. Once he went rouge." "And still no sign of his remains?" asked General Bryce."A greater of more concern. M.E.C.H. agents like Silas, might also be special tactics." said Madalyn. "As in currently listed?" suggested General Bryce. "An obvious modivation, for hiding their faces. I would earge anthero investigation, and leave the bigger threats, to metal hands more capiable than ours." replyed Fowler. "Because you two have been allowed to operate with deeply classified levels, perhaps you two could provide some background." suggested General Bryce. "Sir, our transforming visitors are autonimus organisms from the planet Cybertron. They were fighting a war over the control of a substance known as Energon. Their life blood, if you will." explained Madalyn "As the war went on, they started hidding energon reserves on other planets, including here on Earth." "These battles over energon, contunue to this day." added Fowler. "And you know this for certain?" asked General Bryce. "We've seen more than enough for us to be a believer." answered Fowler "But I relie upon field reports from Team Prime, which then I inturn share with you." "skip ahead if you would, to the history of your involvement Agent Fowler." suggested General Bryce. Agent Fowler sat up in his chair abit then began to explain. "As you know, I wasn't overjoyed with a 'bot sitting assignment. But as occupations turned out to be aurprisingly severe. And by now, the 'bots have saved my bacon, as well as Agent Romanoff's, more times than I can count." explained Fowler "Of course we return the favor from time to time. Sometimes I'm evenexcirsizing my athuraity. Sometimes relying upon quick thinking. And I made afew mistakes." "Like the times where you allow the "Cons to accidently scan your vehicles for transportation?" teased Madalyn. Fowler gave Madalyn a funny look. "Agent Romanoff, Agent Fowler tells me that you seems to know the Autobots quite well. Provide a role call." said General Bryce. "So we'll know who's who in the event another 'bot snaps?" asked Madalyn. "Something like that." answered General Bryce. "Well, there's Bulkhead. Before the war, back on Cybertron he was a labourer. Build stuff, break stuff the whole deal. But at first Agent Fowler and Bulkhead didn't exactly see eye to eye. He may not be the most agile Autobot. ANd he's the alright to edmit that he's no rocket scientist. His his brute strenght is invaluiable. Thank fully, the science factor is more than covered, by Ratchet. He can be alittle tightly wound sometimes. But he brings his A-game when the situation calls for it." explained Madalyn "Then there's Arcee." "The motorcycle?" asked General Bryce. "Don't be fooled by the smaller foot print, she leaves a mark. Bumblebee is the teams scout. But the warrior in training, seems pretty acomplished if you ask me. Arcee may be a 'Bot of few words, but Bumblebee doesn't use any. At least known we can understand. Turns out, it's for good reason. During the war for Cybertron, the poor thing got his voice box ripped out, by Megatron." explained Madalyn. "So the Autobots aren't quite the indestructable war machines we thought them to be." commented General Bryce.

"Don't misunderstand, they can take serious punishment. But they do have their vunarbilities." replyed Madalyn. "We learned that the hard way, when we lost Cliffjumper." said Fowler. "And for the record, Cliffjumper was the last Autobot casualty." added General Bryce. "I told you! The lifeless Autobot you have in storage isn't Prime! It's a knockoff!" explained Fowler. "We have only your word to go on. Without any trace of Silas or the olaged Technology M.E.C.H. udilized to make control said Knockoff." replyed General Bryce. Fowler sat back in his chair with his arms crossed. "A clean sweep and scrub is M.E.C.H.'s M.O. you, me, and Madalyn all know it." said Fowler. "Your last debreifing indicated that Optimus Prime had joined the Decepticons." added General Bryce. "Not willfully!" said Madalyn as she got up from her chair "Optimus had amnesia! We know we were clear on that!" "But we know you can see outside observance might connect the dots to the recent attack on our base. Bill, Agent Romanoff, the five star's have grown nervous that we've been placing our trust in beings who could have so easily conflict harm." explained Genral Bryce "If they chose to turn on us." There was silence for a moment. "Sir, what are you saying?" asked Madalyn. "I've been asked to determine whever I should bring you two down for a tribunial." answered General Bryce. "Tribunial?!?" asked FOwler. "Are you serious sir?" asked Madalyn. "They could shut down our operation!" stated Fowler "Put me in jail! Put my daughter in jail!"