Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 23

Madalyn climbed down the cliff and ran to Bumblebee's aid. "Bumblebee? Bumblebee are you alright?" asked Madalyn while tugged on his shoulder "Scrap, he's out cold." Madalyn picked up his arm and put it over her shoulders and lifted up Bumblebee to carry him. "Whoa! What happened?!?" said a voice from above. Madalyn heard the voice and looked up back at the top of the cliff to see Bulkhead. He slid down the cliff and ran towards Madalyn. "Bumblebee hit solid ground. Hard." answered Madalyn as she looked towards the destroyed tow truck. "Ratchet, send a bridge. Bumblebee is in serious trouble." said Bulkhead. "Copy that Bulkhead." replyed Ratchet through the com-link. A ground bridge opened up infront of Madalyn, Bulkhead and Bumblebee. Bulkhead assisted Madalyn, helping her get Bumblebee through the bridge and back to base.

Once they arrived back at the base, Madalyn turned back into her human form. "Of all the scrap being ideas, taking Bumblebee into a potencial chase cenareo when he no longer can acess his wheels?!?" said Ratchet as he lecutred Bulkhead. "He improvised." answered Bulkhead. "Improvised? Dude, that truck he used was as old as dinosaurs practically! It could have fallen apart!" added Madalyn. "Hey! Bee's waking up!" yelled Raf. They watched as Bumblebee sat up while rubbing his head and made a few beeping noises. "You lost your voice box and your T-Cog, were you trying to add your spark to the list?!?" said Ratchet. "Beep bop bop beep bop 'I could have nailed him! I feel useless without my wheels!" said Bumblebee. "Don't say that Bee!" replyed Raf. "Your not useless." added Madalyn. "Look, I hate to break up the pitty party, but the 'Cons just got their hands on Iacon Pay Day number two to their armoury!" said Arcee. Then everyone heard footsteps from behind them, and saw Optimus come there way. Bulkhead and Arcee stepd back to let him in. "Neither blame nor praise will modify past events. But we cannot afford to take any further unnessacary risks. Understood?" said Optimus. "Yes." said everyone but Madalyn. "Understood." said Madalyn. "Bumblebee, you are not to leave our base. Not untill we find and retrieve your missing biomechanisum." ordered Optimus, then he walked away. "Madalyn." whispered Ratchet. Madalyn heard him and looked up at the medic. "I may know a way to make Bumblebee whole again. But I'll need your help to convince Optimus." whispered Ratchet. "You got it Doc." replyed Madalyn. Ratchet lowered his hand, picked up Madalyn and sat her on his shoulder as he walked towards Optimus. "Optimus, Bumblebee is right to be less then hopeful." said Madalyn. "But you and I both know another way to make Bumblebee whole." said Ratchet. "A transplant." answered Optimus "But that will require a donner." "You no need look then the Autobot standing before you." replyed Ratchet. Optimus stoped in his tracks and turned to face Ratchet with a shoocked and surprised look on his face. Madalyn did the same. "Wait what?!?" asked Madalyn.

"Whoa, Ratchet, are you serious?" asked Madalyn. "A generous offer old friend. But your solution would trade one Autobot's handicap for anothers." replyed Optimus. "I don't replie on my T-Cog. Not like Bumblebee does. The ability to transform is vertuliy wasted on me. This is where I spend my days. Where my thoughts and hands are of value. Not my weapons or wheels." explained Ratchet "Our team, can't afford to be shy even one warrior in the field." "Long story short, Optimus, he wants to give Bumblebee his T-Cog." said Madalyn. "You make a compelling case. But know, we will find Bumblebee's T-Cog." replyed Optimus. "But Optimus, you haven't seen M.E.C.H. like I have." said Madalyn. "They're savages! Who knows what damage they may have already have inflected on it!" added Ratchet "Or, if I'll ever be able to repair it." Madalyn had a sad expression on her face and placed her hand on his shoulder."It's ok Ratchet." said Madalyn. "Ratchet, you did everything in your power." said Optimus. Ratchet had a surprised look on his face then hesitated. "Agh! Please, do you think this is about my inability to restore Bumblebee's voice box?!?" asked Ratchet. Optimus looked at him with a serious blank expression. "Ratchet, you alright?" asked Madalyn. "I'm fine. I just want to do whats right. For our scout. For the team." finnished Ratchet. "What do you think big guy?" asked Madalyn. There was a moment of silence then Optimus answered. "Very well. I will allow the transplant to take place." answered Optimus.