Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 33

"But, that ship had me and Madalyn dead to rights. Were still breathing." said Fowler. "The ship must be blind to humans." suggested Jack. "Perfect! That gives us an advantage." replyed Madalyn. "Very well. Agent Fowler, Agent Romanoff, you two will brech the warship. But at the first sign of trouble I'm bridging you two back. Now in order to download the Iacon Database from the Decepticon mainframe, you will need this compatible transfer drive." explained Ratchet as he handed the drive to Fowler. "A what now?" asked Fowler in confusion. "That's your cue to jump in." whispered Madalyn to Raf. Raf nodded. "They'll also need tech support." pointed out Raf. "And back up." added Miko.

Ratchet activated the ground bridge and the humans found themselves inside the Decepticon's warship. "Fowler to base, were in." said Fowler through the com-link. "Good. The transfer drive should be compatible with any consel in the ship." replyed Ratchet. Madalyn, Jack, Cole, Miko, Raf, and Agent Fowler walked down thr hallway while looking around at the frozen Decepticon troops. "Man, everytime I come here it get's creepier and creepier." thought Madalyn. They made it to the end of the hallway, and Madalyn heard Raf gulp and pointed to the room on the right. "Here's one." said Raf nervously. inside was a data counsel they could use, but the problem was, Knockout was in there, but frozen in stasis, blocking their way to the top of the counsel. "Wait here." said Madalyn. Madalyn and Miko ran inside the room, and ran towards Knockout. Miko was the first to reach him. SHe banged her fist against the back of his foot, to see if he would move or react. "Miko! What are you doing?!?" asked Madalyn. "Relax! Doc Knock is knocked out!" replyed Miko with a smile. Madalyn smirk then turned to the others. "All clear." said Madalyn. As the others ran in, Raf looked up at the computer screen. "Look! The ship has already decoded two sets of coordinates!" said Raf. Then there was a blinking noise, and a new set of coordinates appeared. "Make that 3!" corrected Cole. "Lets rip and run!" said Raf. Raf, Agent Fowler, and Madalyn climbed to the top of Knockout and jumped down, and landed on the keypad of the consel. "There's the port." said Raf as he pointed to it. Fowler inserted the drive into the port and at the top of the computer screen a download bar appeared. "Commencing upload." said Madalyn. THen she and Jack noticed the first set of the Iacon coordinates blinking. They looked over to a small computer screen next to the counsel, and it showed the location of the coordinates. "Is that?..." asked Madalyn. "Um, guys, why is the warship heading for manhatten?" asked Jack. The others looked up at the screen. "Because that's where the first set of coordinates are located!" answered Raf. "But what would a relic from Cybertron be doing in the big apple?" asked Fowler. "The Iacon relics landed on Earth eons ago Agent Fowler. Long before the city was built on top of it." explained Ratchet through the com-link. "Which means, if the ship wants this one..." said Cole. "It may have to move some buildings around." finnished Madalyn.

"Our mission just got complicated." said Fowler. "Alot more complicated." added Madalyn. "Who do we turn ths ship around?" asked Fowler through the com-link. Cole, Miko, and Jack, climbed up to join the others on the conversation. "O would advise disabling the navigation modeual." answered Ratchet. They all looked to their left and found another counsel. "Call up the main navigation menu." added Ratchet. "There!" said Raf as he pointed to it. "Stand down son. I got this one." replyed Fowler as he walked towards it. "Becarefull dad." warned Madalyn. Fowler knelt down next to it and placed his hand on the counsel. A spark of electricity came out and shocked Agent Fowler, causing him to fall backwards and collapse to the ground. "Agent Fowler!" yelled Jack. "Dad!" yelled Madalyn. "Uncle Will!" yelled Cole as the kids ran to the counsel to try to catch Fowler but they were too late. They wathed as Fowler groaned then passed out. Luckily he wasn't bleeding. "System acessess detected!" said the ship's voice "Interferance will not be tolerated!" "Look!" said Cole. "Up there!" said Raf. A oval like camera appeared from th ceiling of the room and began scanning the consel area. "Reveal yourself!" said the ship. They watched as the camera pasted by them. "It doesn't see us!" said Miko. "Boo-yah!" cheered Cole. "Yet. But when it extends it's search range for carbon based life forms..." explained Ratchet. "Were toast." finnished Raf in dissapointment. "Aww man." complained Cole. "I'm bridging you back." said Ratchet. "No wat Ratchet. Not untill we do something about this ship." replyed Madalyn. "Madalyn's right. There are millions of lives at stake in New York." agreed Jack. "ANd we 5 are the only one's who can stop it." added Madalyn. "Your out of your element Madalyn. These readings, the ships massive and quick recovery, all point to the fact that Megatron emplowed Dark Energon into it!" explained Ratchet. THe kids jumped down from the consel to check on Fowler. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, hold up. If your saying the ship's being fueled by Dark Energon, we can dump it, right?" asked Madalyn. "Hmm, you'll need to reverse the warships energon infusion." eplained Ratchet "follow the over head power conduits. They'll lead you to the power core." "Thanks for the heads up Ratchet." said Cole. Madalyn looked up and found the conduits. Then she looked over to the others and smirked at them. "Alright. Team Possilbe, let's move out!" ordered Madalyn as she ran and followed the conduit trail. "Yes! I told you see'd let us join!" cheered Miko as she and the others followed Madalyn.