Honeymoon

*Warning: Mature content to follow*

The reception had been splendid; all of our friends and family were there, and no one made an overly embarrassing toast. It had been crazy and fun, but I was glad that it was over. Now I had my husband to myself.

"So... Mr. Crosby," I said as we got into our limo that would take us from the airport to the resort we were staying at in the Caribbean.

"So... Mrs. Crosby," he smirked.

I set my hand on his knee and slid it up his thigh, closing it gently around him. Sidney picked me up out of my seat and placed me on his lap so I was straddling his thighs. He pushed the skirt of my short red dress up and gripped my thighs with his huge hands. I leaned in and brushed a teasing kiss across his lips. Sidney deepened the kiss, hungry for more. His tongue slid into my mouth and I trapped it between my lips, pulling gently. He groaned.  I grinded down on him and secured my fingers in his hair. I could feel him hardening under me and my body responded to his.

We finally came up for air and Sidney growled in my ear, "Kiss me like that again and I'll take you right here."

"What about the driver?" I asked, awed and aroused by his words.

"I don't give a damn about the driver; you're turning me on."

"Can't handle it, Mr. Crosby?" I taunted.

"You'll be lucky if we can get up to the room," he smirked. The limo stopped and we looked out the window; we had reached our destination. I straightened my dress and stepped out into the tropical evening air. We grabbed our bags and went inside to check in. Everyone at the front desk was busy when we walked in so I set my bag on the floor and wrapped my arms around Sidney's waist, "I love you."

"And I love you," he said into my hair. I slid my hands into his back pockets and squeezed his butt, making him jump; I smothered my giggle in his shirt. He brought his lips back to my ear, "You're so lucky that I can't get us both on that countertop."

"I'm certain you could," I said, the corners of my lips twitching up into a smirk.

"Don't tempt me," he murmured as we stepped forward to check in.

"Mr. and Mrs. Crosby, your room is on the third floor. I see that you chose the presidential suite; it's very lovely and has an excellent view of the sea," the clerk informed us.

"It will be perfect," I smiled politely.

"You're perfect," Sidney whispered and I blushed.

We made our way upstairs, hands linked and all smiles. Sidney unlocked the door, swept me off my feet and carried me across the threshold, the door falling closed behind us. He set me down and kissed my nose, "You're so cute when you're happy."

"You're cute all the time," I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Sidney dropped his bag and lifted me off the ground.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me into the bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed and began unzipping my dress. I undid the buttons on his shirt, one by one, taking my time. He was my husband.

The air in the room chilled my skin as Sidney's lips moved with mine. He slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders and it pooled at my hips. I pushed the sleeves of Sidney's shirt off and traced his torso. We stopped kissing for a moment to admire each other.  Sid snapped the strap of my lacy, red bra, "This is nice."

"Thanks; I thought you'd like it," I smirked.

"It'll look good on the floor, too," he unfastened it and let it fall. "Much better," he kissed up my jaw, down my neck and swirled one nipple with his thumb and the other with his tongue.

"Oh, Sid," I moaned, my eyelids fluttering closed and my hands tangling in his hair. I leaned down and sucked at the spot on his shoulder where I always left a mark. Sidney pulled away and I shivered as the air hit my exposed breasts. I stood and the dress landed on the floor in a heap of silk. I nudged it out of the way with my foot and looked at Sidney. He was staring at me, his jaw on the ground; I was only wearing black heels and the red lace panties that matched the bra on the floor.

"Close your mouth, Sid, you'll catch flies," I paused, "Or better yet, bring it here," I pulled him to his feet and kissed him again. My arms went up around his neck as he deepened the kiss. His hands trailed from my waist to my hips. He reached lower with his right hand and grabbed the back of my left thigh, lifting it and holding it against his thigh. I pulled him closer to me and teased my tongue along his bottom lip; Sid pulled on mine with his teeth.

Sidney lowered my foot back to the floor and slid his thumbs into the lace edge of my panties. I kicked out of my heels and reached for the waistband of his pants. He got his pants and shoes off quickly and we were left standing in our underwear. I tugged his boxers down, exposing his member. I knelt in front of him and glanced up into his eyes. Then I kissed his head and took him into my mouth. I heard Sidney gasp and then sigh.  I teased him a bit with my tongue and then stood up. He kissed me and turned us around so that my back was to the bed. I pulled him down on top of me and he made his way slowly down my body, trailing hot, wet kisses across my skin. Sidney snagged my panties with his teeth and pulled them down, causing me to shiver with anticipation. He gripped my thighs, planting kisses on each of them, then his tongue darted teasingly between my wet folds before he crawled back up to be even with me.

"Are you ready, beautiful?" He asked huskily.

"I am," I replied, a soft smile on my lips.

He took my hand and pressed a kiss to my knuckles. "I love you, Erin."

"I love you, Sidney."

He slid into me and I gasped; he was bigger than I had thought. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I nodded and he began to establish a rhythm. My hips rose up to meet him stroke for stroke and I became accustomed to his size. My body tingled from head to toe with pleasure; I'd never felt so good in my entire life. My back arched up, and our pace quickened. I could feel myself tightening up; my head tipped back and my eyes began to close.

"Eyes on me, beautiful," he murmured. I looked up at him and he sped up.

"Oh, Sid," I moaned.

"Hang on, baby," Sidney leaned down to kiss me as we both came. I saw stars behind my eyelids and all I could feel was Sidney and my love for him.

A few minutes later, he wrapped his arms around me and turned so that we were lying next to each other on the bed. "I love you," Sidney murmured into my hair.

"And I love you," I said.

Author's Note

Hey, hey, hockey fans!  Please vote and comment to let me know what you thought of this chapter. Thanks a million!

There's only one scene left :( but it's one of my favorites, so I hope y'all will enjoy it. I will post that update within the next few days and I hope to hear from you then! Thanks again!! Let's Go Pens!