Tyler Seguin

Three to one, us. That was one game down, three to go. Three to go. That was insane. Never in my life had I dreamed that I'd be within three wins of the Stanley Cup. We were so close, I could almost feel it.

The guys and I went out to celebrate; we were both excited and nervous. We felt excited because we had just won a game, a playoff game to be exact, and we were nervous because we knew there was still room for error.

I sat in a booth with Sid, Geno, Bortz and Sunshine. It was kind of surprising that we all fit, considering the size of Sid's ass. We didn't drink much, just sat there talking and laughing.

"You know, Erin, I really think you should come out to St. Louis and coach the Blues," Robert joked.

"Yeah, hang on, let me pack the team into my suitcase and I'll be on the next flight," I replied.

"St. Louis is nice, you'd like it."

"I know," I laughed, "we've been there."

"Yeah, yeah, that's not what I meant."

"Oh?" Geno asked.

"It's nice to live there," Robert clarified.

"It's nice to live in California, too, but I don't see her moving there," Beau put in.

"Russia nice," Geno offered.

"I'd like to come visit someday," I told Geno.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you could play tour guide," I smiled.

"Good. You come with Sid, meet my family, eat at restaurant, see city. It will be very nice."

"Yeah, a nice visit, but I'm talking about more than a visit," Robert complained.

"I'm not moving to St. Louis!" I exclaimed.

"What about California?" Beau asked, early trying to prove to Bortz that I liked him more than I like Rob.

"You have earthquakes and mudslides and wildfires and typhoons. I don't think so," I replied.

"We have sunshine and beaches more often than we have any of that stuff," Beau waved his hand as if earthquakes and wildfires were no big deal.

"What about Pittsburgh?" Sidney asked, smiling down at me.

"I love it here," I smiled back and pecked him on the lips.

"What about Canada?"

"Where in Canada?"

"Hmm, I don't know," he grinned, "That Nova Scotia area sounds nice."

"Yeah, I heard about this cute town called Cole Harbour," I replied.

"Sounds nice, but so does Detroit," Sidney said.

"Some parts of it," I laughed.

"That's every city though," Robert broke in, rolling his eyes.

"How does Brampton sound?" A very slurred voice asked from behind us. Sidney, Evgeni, and I turned to see the man Beau and Robert could already see: a very drunk Tyler Seguin. "Hey, babe. Come here often?" He slurred.

"Go back to your hotel, Seguin, you're wasted," I replied, turning around.

"Only if you come with me," he replied, twisting a piece of my hair around his finger lazily as he sipped from a bottle.

"Not in my lifetime," Sidney said through gritted teeth.

"Stop touch her!" Geno yelled, slapping Tyler's hand away.