Oh God Sid

Erin's Point of View

"Ready to go?" Sidney asked.

"You know, we can't just sneak back like this; the team will get suspicious."

"That why I come back, too," Geno said.

"You boys are as devious as the day is long," I muttered and followed them out the door.

We stumbled out into the night, with Geno, the only sober member of our group, leading the way. Sidney wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we went. "I'm s'ready for tonight," he slurred.

"You're a little drunk," I replied, though my head wasn't the clearest.

"You're one to talk, I saw the way you almost tripped off your barstool," he shot back.

"I didn't even finish that fruity martini thingy. You had a couple beers," I said accusingly.

"You both drunk," Geno called back to us. I guess I could believe him; he was the sober one after all. Sidney laughed and a giggle bubbled up out of my throat too, but nothing was funny. Sid leaned down and kissed me. It was sloppy and wet, but I didn't care, and I kissed him back.

"Come on," Geno said, exasperated, "We only a few blocks away." Sidney and I broke apart and followed Evgeni into the hotel.

"I'm going to take a shower and then I'll be right over," Sidney said, a smirk creeping across his face.

"Okay, Captain," I bit my lip, knowing it would drive him crazy.

"You need chaperone," Geno muttered, but we ignored him. Sidney started kissing me goodbye at my door before Geno grabbed the back of his collar and dragged him down the hall, muttering in Russian. I laughed, "Goodnight, Evgeni."

"Goodnight, Erin," he called back.

I went inside my room and got ready for bed, setting out a glass of water and changing into my pajamas. I settled into bed and decided to flick the light off since it was giving me a headache, but I held onto my phone, waiting for Sidney to text me that he was on his way back over. Eventually, it went off. 'Hey, babe. Geno is being a dick and won't let me come back. I will see you tomorrow. I love you.'

'It's okay, he probably has a good reason. I love you. Good job tonight, Sid,' I sent back. I trusted Geno, and even though I didn't know exactly why he hadn't let Sidney come back, I figured he had our best interests in mind.

Sidney's Point of View

"I'm going to head back now," I told Geno as I slipped into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.

"No, you not."

"Yes, I am. She said I could come back if I played well and I scored twice."

"She also said you no come if you drunk and you drunk," Geno didn't look up from his bag.

"Whatever, she said I could, so I'm going," I walked out of the bathroom and dug through my bag; I just needed one more thing.

"You no go even if I have to pin you down," Geno growled.

"Why are you being such a dick?"

"No, you be dick for no thinking."

"What am I not thinking about?" I demanded.

"She not want it like this," he said. I assume he was referring to the hotel room, but it was as good as a place as any.

I rolled my eyes, "Bye, Geno." I turned to walk out the door, but Geno tackled me onto my bed. "What the fuck?" I demanded, my words muffled by the mattress.