Fight for Your Right to Party

Sidney watched me warily as I ate my lunch. "What's up, Sid?" I asked finally, my curiosity getting the better of me.

He dropped his gaze and picked at his food, "You never gave us a straight answer about who your favorite player is."

"You have to ask?"

"Yes, I don't know," he replied, frustrated.

"Oh, you silly man, it's you," I replied stroking his cheek.

He dropped his gaze, blushed, and grinned, "Oh."

"Oh," I teased, "You really didn't know?"

"No, I thought it was Zetterberg or someone."

"Of course not, Sid," I replied.

"Okay, just checking," he said.

"Mhm."

We went back to the hotel to get ready and Geno wasn't in the shower yet when we got there. "I thought you said you warn me next time," he muttered.

"Consider this your warning," Sidney said and kissed me. Geno rolled his eyes and went to shower, making sure he took his clothes with him.

"Are you ready for tonight, Captain?" I asked.

"More than ready, Coach," he placed his hands on my hips and drummed his fingers against my butt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Good. I want you to leave it all out on the ice."

"Then I wouldn't have anything to give to you when we're done," he mused.

"You don't get to give me anything if we lose."

"And if we win?"

"Guess you'll find out when that happens."

"I look forward to it," he smirked.

"I need new roommate," Geno muttered stepping out into the room as he adjusted his suit jacket.

"Can't do that for you, Evgeni, I'm sorry. We can't mess with the ritual after its already started," I said shaking my head.

"You had to drag me in this?"

"Sorry," I replied, smiling apologetically.

"No you not," Geno muttered as he organized his stuff.

"No, we aren't. You're right, G," Sidney grinned as he grabbed his stuff.

"Hey, Erin," Malkin said.

"Yeah?"

"Catch," he threw an object at me and I reached up to grab it.

He had thrown me a box of condoms and I felt the blush rise to my face as I looked at them, "What do you want me to do with these?"

Sidney looked up at us; he hadn't been paying attention. "Did you steal those from me, Geno?"

"Yep," Geno looked proud of himself.

"I was wondering where they'd gotten off to. I knew I'd packed them." Sid said and I tossed ten over to him. He put them back in his bag. "Are you hoping we'll name you the god father, Geno? Or were you just being prepared in case you found someone?" Sidney smirked.

"I get to be god father?" Geno asked excitedly.

"You'd have to take that up with my brothers," I cut in. Geno nodded solemnly and I was beginning to wonder if this was a joke or if they were being serious. "Go shower, Sid, we have a game tonight."

"On it," he replied.

I sat down on Sidney's bed and frowned at the duvet. Would we even get that far? I didn't know. I wanted to eventually get married and I'd love to have kids, but I couldn't see the future, so I didn't know if it would happen. Would Sidney be the man at my side?