2. "She's Mine"

Tuesday August 31

Jason's P.O.V.

"Hey, Jason," Dylan says, acting like he isn't bothered.  "Hi, Maya," Dylan says as he sits on her right side.  "How has your day been so far?  Do you like it here?"

"Oh, what a suck up," I think in my head.  "Hi, Dylan," I reply.  I'm not sure why I responded though, Dylan is ignoring me anyway.  He's too busy sucking up to Maya.

"Hi, Dylan," she replies blushing slightly while trying to push my arm off from her shoulders.  "My day has been pretty good so far.  I met a lot of new people, and this school seems pretty nice..." she says shyly.

"Note to self: she's really shy," I think in my head. Maybe I should take things slower..Well I would if Dylan wouldn't be such a jerk, and would mind his own business.

"Well that's good to hear.  I'm glad you like it here.  You know, if you need anything you can come and ask me," Dylan says, sounding like a huge flirt.

I roll my eyes, and pull Maya closer.  She smells really good.  I rest my head in her hair, and she stars to wiggle even more.  I can tell she's uncomfortable, but she wants to be polite.

"Oh, Maya, I almost forgot.  Do you want to go to the party with me this Friday?"  Dylan asks.

"NOoooo!!" I think in my head.  He can't take her away from me.  I give Dylan a dirty glare, telling him to back off.

"Ummm...well I don't really do parties," Maya responds looking really sorry and cute.

Ohhh..burn!!  Haha..wait to go Dylan!

"Oh ok," Dylan looks away looking a little embarrassed. 

"Well....I guess I could go with you..." she trails off.  "Are we going as friends?"

"What about me?!  Will you go with me?  I'll show you a good time, unlike him,"  I reply growling a little at the end.

"Yeah, we can go as friends," Dylan says with a huge smile on his face, showing his dimples that all the girls love.

I roll my eyes again.  He's such an idiot!  She's obviously only saying "yes" because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings.  Sometimes I wonder how I could be related to him.  And to think, he's suppose to be smart?  Maybe book smart, but when it comes to girls, he can't even pass the first test.

"Well, could Jason come too?  You know...could the three of us go as friends?" Maya asks.

Yes!!!!  What?!!?  Did she just say she'll go with both of us??? What?! No!!

I can tell Dylan is shocked to by the expression on his face..Oh, this might actually be a good thing though..I'll use this to my advantage...Mwwwuuhahhahha

Dylan composes his face and responds, "I'm ok with that, that is if Jason doesn't mind."

"Oh, of course not!  The three of us are going to have so much fun!"  I say sounding like I'm actually excited.

Maya smiles and both of us stare at her.  This is war, Dylan Wolfe.  Dylan gets everything he wants!  I mean, yeah I get girls, but always as the rebound guy because Dylan was done with them.  Oh, but he'll pay, yes he'll pay...On Friday night, I'll show Dylan.  I'm not just going to get Maya to like me for revenge on Dylan, but also because she makes me want to be a better person.  I've never felt this way about a girl, and I know I don't really know her, but just thinking about what we could be....She might just be the only girl I'd ever change for, that is if she chooses me.

Right then, the bell rings, and Dylan gets his things, and takes Maya by the hand.  She smiles and waves at me and walks out with Dylan.

Crap! 

Score: Dylan 1, Me 0 

Oh, boy, Dylan better watch out!!