Meet The Characters

Dylan Wolfe ~

My name is Dylan Wolfe.  I'm a sophomore in high school, but I'm the most popular guy in school here.  I'm a model, an actor, and you guessed it, I also have my own band.  Girls are always flirting with me, but I don't mind.  I'm captain of the soccer team, and I get straight A's in honors classes.  That's right I'm your hot jock mixed with a nerd.  What can I say?  I got a little bit of everything in me.  Maybe that's why girls like me so much.  Anyway, there's a lot of secrets about me.  For one, I don't like to show people my intelligent side.  I also have a romantic side, but I don't show that either.  The guys in my school think I'm just the average player.  The girls probably think that too, but they're wrong.  I'm a lot more complicated than that.

Jason Arnold ~

I'm Dylan's cousin.  I'm also a sophomore, and captain of the basketball team.  I'm what you call a smart jerk who is also extremely good looking, and a player.  I'm really cocky and sometimes extremely annoying.  If you make me mad, I might make life a whole lot harder for you, so you best not make me mad.  Like Dylan, I have a side that no one seems to know about.  I've been through a lot in the past, but does anyone care?  Will that one girl ever come and change me?

Maya Stone ~

I'm Maya.  I'm 15, and a sophomore.  I'm also a nerd, but no one makes fun of me for that because I'm so nice.  Guys say I'm pretty, but I disagree.  All my friends have had been on dates and already had their first kiss except me.  I guess you can say I'm waiting for that one special boy.  Well, I'm hoping to find that special boy.