Are you happy? chapter 1 goodbye

Before you read on FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM @itsmermaid

His hands traced the figure of my body leaving sparks everywhere he touched me. Slowly going under my shirt up to my brests. The way we kissed, was with so much passion... so much need . I had finally found him I had finally found my mate . "Stacy?" He said, his voice didn't seem to fit him at all. "Stacy?" someone was shaking me from the shoulder which quickly snapped me from my day dreaming and back to reality .

"The bell rang 10 minutes ago, do you need a ride home." Of course I was dreaming why would it even be true.

"No thanks I'll just walk Travis, I have some thinking to do" I was hoping I could just go back to the god of my dreams. Guys at this school were so boring, all the same, all pigs... especially my boyfriend Travis all he wanted was sex. He practically begged for it everyday.

As I walked through the woods there was a sudden urge inside me that told me to run. I quickly sprinted as fast as I could not sure were I was running to, until I burst into a field full of wild flowers my mother stood infront of a huge wolf that was ready to attack her.

"Mom!!!" I yelled causing the wolf to look over at me, giving me an evil smirk he digged his teeth into her stomach puncturing one of her lungs in the process.

"No!" I yelled, quickly shifting into a wolf form and dashed towards him . I was knocked to the ground. 'Travis! Anyone please, I need help we are under attack' I begged to my pack over our pack link no one answered. Before I new it I was flung against a tree my vision blurred and all I could smell was a an over wellming sweet sent and a blur of black shoes approaching me as everything turned black.

I slowly opened my eyes, blurry vission coming back into focus as I noticied my mother lying a few feet away from me. Calling my name she had managed to drag her body towards me leaving a trail of blood behind. It had started pouring, obviously he caused a lot more damage than I had origionally thought. I quickly made my way towards her .

"My sweet baby, you're okay." She whispered a small smile appeared on her face "Baby, don't cry." She said, I hadn't even realised that I was crying till she mentioned it. I was surprised that the wolf had not killed me someone or something had protected me.

"Yes mom I am and you will be too" I whispered back laying her head on my knees and I put pressure  against the wound on her stomach. Her eyes filled with pain as she held back a scream.

"Baby, you know I love you .." I stopped her before she went on .

"Don't say goodbye mom, please don't say your good byes, you're going to be okay." I said stopping more tears that threatened to leave my eyes.

"I love you too, everything is going to be okay." She reached over and grabbed my hand, her touch was gentle with no strength.

"Mom, you're going to be okay," I couldn't keep my voice from shaking.

My tears went unnoticed as the rain hit my face. The floor flooding with blood and tears. She's in my arms smiling a painful smile. My mother was always the strong one. Her hair in disarray, one of her hands is enclosed in mine and the other clutching her stomach ... I watch her take her last breath as her body goes limp in my arms.

~~~~~ 6 months later ~~~~~

Travis pov

The front door was unlocked as I pushed my way into her house, I slowly closed the door behind me. The stench of rotten food reached my nose .

"Misty?" I yelled into to the house, making my way towards her room, trying to avoid the fallen chairs and broken glass that was strewn across the floor all the way to her door.

Since the day of the accident Misty had not been herself . She only left the house when needed and avoided everyone in our pack .

She was laying in her bed facing the wall her long brown hair was tangled and greasy. I laid my hand on her shoulder .

"Go away..." her voice was low and filled with anger.

"Misty I miss you , I just want you to be okay. " she stayed motionless. "I love you so much you know that right ? And I'm always here for you, and I always will be." I whispered into her ear.

Before I knew it I was up against the wall her arm pushing into my throat, cutting off my circulation.

"No! Travis!! It wont be okay, it will never be okay! She's gone and she's never coming back, and don't you dare tell me you will always be here for me ! Where the fuck were you that night ?! That night she died?!" Misty yelled at me.

I was in shock by her words she hadn't talked to me in days and know I knew why, she flet that I had abbandonded you.

"Misty I was .. " her arm pushed up harder against my throat constricting my talking .

"No Travis no excuses , you !! All of you failed me!! You knew what was happening and you all chose not to show up , you all chose not to help!!

I pushed her off of me and on to the bed, anger filling my body . She was hurt and I wouldn't hurt her anymore.

"Misty you're evicted you have 2 weeks to move out"

Misty pov

I knew those words were coming, I don't care though I hated this pack I hated them so much . They stood by as my mother died just because the alpha did not wish to start a war with the alpha of the pack who had killed my mother and I hated them all for it.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled, throwing a glass cup at him, hitting him directly in the back of the head, it shattered sending shards of glass flying everywhere. He stayed as still as a statue without a hesitation.

" Alpha Bryan has talked to your aunt you will be living with her and the silver moon pack starting as soon as possible." He kept walking never glancing back at me.

I fell to the floor and tears filled my eyes once again.