Chapter 27

"Charlotte!" Emilia said, coming up to me. I smiled and hugged her.

"Hi." I smiled and pecked her cheek. She's going to act like a like an angel while she's around Dan and Phil.

"How have you been?" She asked, grabbing Max's hand. Max is her punk ass, 18 year old, creepy boyfriend. I don't have anything against punks. What I do have an issue with is he is 18 and Emilia is 16. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been arrested yet. And that's what pisses me off.

"Good. I was a bit sick the other day. But I'm feeling better now. And you?" I asked, looking at her.

"Good! Giselle is doing good too."

"Is the baby out?"

"No. Not yet. But, Max and I do have news." She said, looking up at Max. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Emilia, of you say what I think you are going to say, you can not stay with Dan and I in our hotel room." I looked at her. She pouted.

"You wouldn't leave your pregnant little sister out on the street."

"Let me ask this. Does mom know?"

"Yes! Why wouldn't she?!" Emilia asked.

"Come on. Let's just go." I said, shaking my head and walking them out to the taxi. Emilia climbed in, while Max was putting their luggage in the trunk. I gave the driver the address to the hotel and then we were off.

"How... How far along are you?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"3 months?" She asked, looking over at Max.

"Yes. 3 months." Max nodded with a small smile. I nodded.

"That's good." I smiled.

"Yes it is." The both nodded. We soon made it to the hotel.

"Dan might be editing a video or he's with P.j., Chis, Cat and Phil." I said, pulling out my room key and sliding it through the key lock.

"Cool." Emilia nodded. I pushed the door open and we walked in. The room was cleaned and the bed was made. There was a note laid on a pillow.

Went out filming a video with Phil. I'll be back soon. X

"Which bed is ours?" Emilia asked.

"Oh. That one." I pointed at the other bed that was in the room. She nodded and gently sat on the edge of the bed.

Dan and I switched hotel rooms after I found out Teddy works here. I don't really want Teddy to know where I am.

"Do you have any baby names picked out?" I asked, looking at Emilia.

"Mark if it's a boy. And Marley if it's a girl." She smiled. I nodded and pulled out my laptop. 

Tumblr:

102 new messages
60 new followers

"Charley, what do you guys have planned over the next few days?" Max asked, sitting next to Emilia.

"I have a book signing tomorrow afternoon. Dan and Phil have a few meet ups Friday before we leave. I want to do some shopping after my book signing. What about you? What are you guys doing?"

"We don't know." They both said. I looked at them and raised my eyebrows.

"I hope you know, you guys won't be able to hang on me. I have so much to do and shit." I said, closing my laptop.

"No. We know." She nodded. I opened my laptop again and went to tumblr.

Dan Calling