Chapter 22

Me>Giselle: next month I'm going to be in la. Want to plan a visit in ny?

"Charlotte, are you ready for our photo shoot?" Dan asked from the other side of the door. 

Yeah. I need several photos taken with Dan and Phil for posters. Then, I need several photos taken alone. Then, I need to pick out designs for shirts and stuff of the like.

"Yes. Sorry." I said, pulling the door open. Dan was about to say something, but he saw what I was wearing. I was wearing a red tank top with a tight black leather jacket, and black skinny jeans. They said something I would normally wear on daily basis. So, I picked that.

"You alright there?" I asked, waving my hand in front of his face.

"Yeah. Sorry. Ready?" He asked, scanning up and down my body.

"Daniel, you're looking at me like you're a fucking tiger. The real question is, are you ready?"

"I am. I'm sorry." He looked away. I grabbed his hand and we were off.

"Dino, are you excited for your first shoot?" Phil asked, looking at me. I looked up at him from my laptop. I was looking at the designs that some fans sent in and artists made.

"Yeah. I am." I smiled and nodded. "What do you think about this one?" I asked turning to show them the design. It was me in a blue dino onesie eating a tray of cookies.

"I like it. It's cute."  Dan smiled and rubbed the screen.

"Phil?" I asked, making it so he could see. He let out a laugh.

"That's awesome!" He smiled.

"There's one design.  Need one more. You two pick." I said, placing my laptop on Dan's lap. The scrolled through all the pictures and they laughed every now and again.

"These are amazing!" Dan said, clicking through. I laughed and nodded.

"I know. My fans are funny. The one I picked out is a fan art one." I said, looking at my phone.

Giselle>Me: OF COURSE!!!!

"I like this one."

"You guys can each pick one. I don't care." I replied. Just before we arrived at the place, they picked out their designs. Phil picked a picture of three of us in a onesie (I was in a unicorn one, Dan a Dino, and Phil a lion.) and we were floating on cookies. And the one Dan picked was of me surrounded by a bunch of random things (I.e. Books, Cookies, Marvel, and Doctor Who). They were good ones.

We got out of our cab and went in.

"Charley, we need you for make up and hair. Dan and Phil, you go do your photos first." A lady said, coming up to us. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Dan and Phil.

"Okay. Bye!" I waved as I was being pulled away. 

"I didn't get to give my boyfriend a kiss." I said, looking back at Dan and Phil.

"You'll get to see him in a mo, Dear. Don't worry." The lady chuckled, pushing me down in a chair. She grabbed a brush and started to brush the knots out my hair.