Chapter 13

(this chapter is back in Charlotte's POV. It's also really super long. Just to let y'all know:) )

"Charlotte, your dad and I were talking." Dan started as soon as I laid down to go to sleep. I already know what he's about to say.m

"He said he wants you too marry me. I know. I was awake for that." I said. He looked at me.

"Yeah."

"Dan, marriage is scary. Hell, I almost got married. I don't know." I sat up and looked at him.

"I'm not asking you to marry me right now. We've only known each other for a year. Will I ask? Yeah. Eventually. Just, not right now. Not whilst everything is happening right now." He said, looking at me.

"You...you want too marry me?" I asked, playing with the bedding. Dan looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah. Someday I would like to marry you." He smiled. "Someday I want to have children with you, buy a big fancy house and live with you, have a dog, be careless, grow old and die with you. Someday... Just, not right now." He nodded.

"Someday that will happen." I smiled and kissed him. "But, not right now." I added. Dan pulled me so I was sitting on his lap.

"Someday, we will become the greatest parents in the world." He smiled and placed his forehead on to mine. I smiled and kissed him again.

"Yeah. We will." I chuckled. "Someday." I added with a smile. Out of nowhere, something pushed into my thigh. I moved my head back and looked at Dan. He grew a bright shade of red.

"Sorry, Charlotte." He closed his eyes.

"It's okay, Daniel." I smiled and kissed him.

~~~

"How was that?" He asked with a small smile. I nodded.

"Good. Really, really good." I laughed. Dan gently laid next to me. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. I turned on my stomach and looked at him.

"Oh, no!" I exclaimed, rubbing the bite mark on his neck. "I left a mark."

"Charlotte, I left way more than a mark on your neck." He said, rubbing my lower lip with his thumb.

"You left a mark on my lip!?" I asked, jumping out of bed and to the mirror. I looked at my lower lip there was a slight bite mark.

"Do you know how hard this will be to cover up?!" I looked at him. Dan laughed and sat up.

"Darling, it won't be that hard. Just wear some lipstick." He stood up and walked over to me. His neck was just as bad as mine.

"Emilia will love to know about these." I smirked, pointing at my neck. Dan laughed and grabbed my hand, pulling me back to bed.

"It is 1:30 in the morning. We haven't slept since we landed. And that was multiple hours ago. Don't worry about your neck. Okay? Just lay down next to me, and sleep. Don't worry about your mom and dad, or your sisters. Just, sleep." Dan said, rubbing my knee.

"Okay." I nodded and kissed him. I laid down and Dan pulled the blanket over us. I cuddled close to him to and listened to his breathing. He placed his arm around my body and kissed the top of my head.

"Dan?" I asked, looking up at him. His eyes were fluttered closed and his breathing was slow. I smiled at him. "Is it too early to say 'I love you'?" I asked and kissed his hand. "But, I do. I love...you. Dan, I love you." I smiled and kissed him again. I laid back down and pulled his arm over me and cuddled close to him. After a few minutes, I drifted off.