Chapter 25

I woke up in a hotel room. By myself. Alone.

Dan>Me: I'm out with the rest of the fantastic foursome. TEXT OR CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!!

I sat up in the bed and walked to the bathroom. I gently kneeled in front of the toilet and threw up hard. I closed my eyes and laid down in the fetal position on the cold tile floor of the bathroom.

"Dino?! Dan sent me. He gave me your key." A man said, entering my room. I opened my eyes and crawled to the door pushing it open.

"Hello?" I croaked. The man turned around and looked at me. He had short blond hair, a round face, and a pair of thick black glasses framing blue eyes. He also wore a blue polo with bright pink fish on it and blue jeans.

"Oh! There you are. You scared the fuck outta me girl." He said, walking over to me and helping me to my feet. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Dan gave you my room key? Who are you?" I asked, looking closely at him.

"Tyler!" He smiled and laid me down on my bed.

"That information gives me nothing."

"Oakley! Tyler Oakley!" He smiled and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Why didn't you ju- oh no." I stood up and ran to the bathroom. Tyler followed behind me and held my hair.

"Oh. Let it out girl." He said, patting my back and looking away. I sat back and looked up at him.

"You're Tyler Oakley?"

"Yeah. And I brought you things to make you feel better. Come on." He said, patting his leg. I nodded and pushed my self up to my feet. Tyler helped me walk back out to my bed. "Here. Just lay down." He said, patting the pillow.

"Can you hand me my phone? I need to text Giselle." I said, laying down slowly. I am in my pajamas. Who changed me?

"Dan told me to tell you not to worry. He's already done that." Tyler said, pulling the covers over my body. I nodded.

"I got you orange juice, some crackers, some soup, some really good pain medications, and some movies." Tyler said, pulling out multiple items out of a bag.

"No. No food." I shook my head and covered my face.

"Okay." He said, putting the two food items back in the bag.

"Which movies did you bring?" I asked, curling up in a ball.

"Frozen. Tangled. And a bunch of superhero movies all in the Marvel franchise. Dan was very specific. He said you liked Disney and Marvel." He smiled, pulling out Iron Man 2, Captain America 1&2, Thor 1&2, Hulk (the one with Ed Norton), and lastly The Avengers. I smiled and sat up a bit. "Careful there." Tyler said, placing the stack of movies on the side table.

"If Dan didn't bring my laptop-" I stopped talking and covered my mouth.

"You gonna vom?" He asked. I nodded. "Here. Come on." He grabbed my hand and helped me to the bathroom. He pulled my hair back and I threw up. After a moment, I stood up and we walked back into the room.

"You should drink some." Tyler said, pouring me some juice. I nodded and took a small sip. He found my laptop and put the first Captain America movie on. He laid next to me. Tyler patted the mattress next to him and I moved closer. He clicked play and we watched the movie till I passed out.
______________________________________________________

When I woke up this time, I didn't make it to the bathroom. It landed on the floor next to the bed. No one was in the room with me this time.

"Aw man. That's gonna... Aw man." I said, sitting up more in my bed. I sat there and started crying. I just made a horrible mess in a hotel room.