Chapter 8

It's December!!! Which means... Christmas is soon!!!!! Which means.... Shopping for gifts!!! The boys are in town for a few weeks. So, we're going into town to get gifts. Which should be fun.

And, I have the first hard copy of my book! It's looks amazing. It's beautiful! It's going to be my gift for Dan. Seeing as he's the one that helped get it published.

"Alright, where to first?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. I had a light jacket on. Which was a mistake. It's freaking cold!

"Well, there's a shop down the road that sells clothes and little gifts. So, we can go there first." Phil suggested. I nodded. The three of us walked down the street. Phil walked faster than Dan and I. He doesn't exactly know that we're together. Let's just say he's suspicious.

"You okay?" Dan asked, reaching for my hand.

"Yeah. It's just a lot colder than I was expecting." I said, looking up at him.

"Want my jacket?"

"No thank you. I'm gonna get one at the store." I smiled. We walked down the street. Out of nowhere, a girl came running up to Dan and Phil.

"Dan! Phil!" She screeched. I covered my ears.

"Hi!" Phil smiled and looked at Dan. Dan smiled and looked at the girl.

"Hello." Dan smiled.

"I am such a big fan of yours! Can I possibly take a photo with you?" She enthused. Dan and Phil nodded.

"Charley, can you take the picture?" Phil asked, looking at me.m

"Yeah. Of course." I smiled took the girl's phone.

"Ready? 3..2...1.." I clicked the button and took the picture.

"Thanks." She smiled and quickly ran off.

"That was cool." Phil smiled. We continued our walk.

"We should tell Phil." I suggested.

"About?"

"Us. Daniel, we've for 5 months. No one technically knows."

"Okay." He nodded.

"Phil!" I yelled.

"What, Charley?" He turned around and looked at Dan and I.

"Come here." Dan nodded. Phil groaned and walked back to us.

"If it's you telling me about your secret relationship. No need. I already know." He smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at Dan.

"How...did you know, Phil?" Dan asked. Phil laughed.

"One, You occasionally call Charley Charlotte. And no one calls her Charlotte. So, I'm assuming only people she loves calls her that." Phil smiled.

"Okay."

"And you two were holding hands a little bit ago." He added.

"Well. How 'bout that." I smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks, Phil." Dan nodded. Phil smiled and pulled the door open to a little shop. We all walked in.

"I still need to get your guys gifts. And Louise's. I'll be back." I smiled. I pecked Dan's cheek and went off. Walking off to the sweaters to find a sweater for me. I grabbed one and put it in my basket. Then, I went to the novelty section of the store. I found a cool make up palette for Louise. Then I found a a plastic Unicorn Mask and a cool TARDIS keychain for Phil. I already have one gift for Dan, and that was my hard copy of my book. So, I just need to find one really random gift.

Me>Phil: what are you getting Dan?

Phil>Me: Delia Smith cook book :) You?

Me>Phil: I don't know yet. :/

I threw my phone into my purse and walked around some more.

After a few minutes, I found really funny Anime Eye glasses.

In the store there was a selection of a bunch of American Food Products. So, I got Phil a container of Fluff (marshmallow creme!) and Dan a bag of Ketchup Potato Chips! They better freaking enjoy their gifts.

I went to the check out lane and purchased all my items. I slipped my sweater on and waited for Dan and Phil. After a few minutes, they came up to the front of the store where I was.

"Hello." I smiled. The boys sat on either side of me.

"Let's go get lunch. I'm starving." Phil announced. Dan and I made a noise in agreement.

"What's good?" I asked. We chatted for a minute about what we wanted to eat. And it was 2 to 1 on pizza. So, we dropped our things off at their apartment and went to get lunch.

"What did you get for Louise?" Dan asked.

"A make up palette. You?" I smiled.

"A candy thing." He shrugged. I nodded and took a small bite of pizza. After we ate, we went to their apartment so I could get my things. Then, I went home. I put an episode of NCIS on and began wrapping my gifts. After the episode ended and I finished wrapping my gifts, I took a shower and went to bed. It's been a long day.

So, is anyone getting TABINOF? My dad ordered it and should be here by tomorrow! I'm so excited!! Anyways! I'll see y'all soon! Bye!