Chapter 23

Dan's POV

"Charlotte, Phil and I are going to film a gaming video. You know the drill. If you hear screaming or yelling, we are fine. I love you. Bye." I said, pecking Charlotte's lips.

"Okay. I love you too, Daniel." She smiled and kissed me back.  I looked at her and then walked down to the office.

"You ready to film, Dan?" Phil asked, as I sat next to him at the desk.

"Yeah. Let's do this thing!" I laughed. Phil loaded up The Sims 4 whilst I fixed the camera. I clicked record and looked at Phil.

"3... 2... 1..." I nodded at Phil.

"Hello Dan And Phil Games-"

"Puppies!" Phil added.

"Puppies? Why puppies?" I laughed, raising an eyebrow.

"Why not? Puppies are cute!" Phil looked at the camera and shrugged.

"Okay." I smiled and looked at the computer screen. "What are we going to do today?" I asked, moving the mouse, looking for Dil.

"I thought we could take Tabitha out on a date." Phil smiled.

"Sounds good!" I smiled, and clicked on Dil. "Should we change him into his fancy outfit for this date? Do we want a fancy date with Tabitha?" I looked at Phil. He thought for a second and nodded. I clicked change outfit and clicked on the fancy outfit option.

"We should do this!" Phil exclaimed as soon as the screen loaded. The outfit was a black suit with a purple bow tie. "You know Dan, Bow Ties are Cool." Phil smiled.

"Yeah. Okay." I smiled. "What about shoes?" I asked, looking over at Phil.

"Black dress shoes." He nodded and pointed at the screen. I nodded and clicked on the black shoes.

"I think that looks good." Phil said. I nodded and clicked save and exit.

"Now to call Tabby!" I nodded and looked at the camera.

"Tabby? Dan, her name is Tabitha." Phil said, looking at me.

"Yes. And your name is Philip. My name is Daniel. My girlfriends name is Charlotte. People have nicknames." I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes. We continued playing for a bit. We got Tabitha to go to Dil's house.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Phil said, stretching his arms out in a stopping manner.

"What, Phil?" I looked over at him.

"Did you see that? Hover over Tabitha real quick." Phil said, pointing at Tabitha. I rolled my eyes and hovered he cursor over Tabitha.

"Do you see that! There's an option to propose to her!" Phil smiled. "Would it be strange if Dil and Tabitha got engaged, or even married, before you and Dino?" He asked, with a sly smile.

"Really? Is now the time to talk about this? Charlotte is literally in the other room." I looked over at Phil.

"I'm just curious! I'll edit this bit out."

"Okay, Phil. Fine. I've been thinking of it. I may or may not have boughten a ring the other day." I said, looking at my hands.

"What?! Dan!" Phil looked at me.

"Phil, shut the fuck up. Charlotte can hear us." I looked at him.

"Do you have it? The ring I mean?" Phil whispered. I groaned and stood up. I walked out of the office and down to my room. I pulled out the drawer to my bed side table and pulled out the ring box. I opened the box just to make sure it was still there. I walked back down to the office.