Chapter 6

Dan's POV

I woke up this morning earlier than I would have wanted. I literally ran from my room to the bathroom. I almost threw up in the hall. And that would not have been pretty.

I was laying on my bed, scrolling through tumblr., when there was a knock on the door.

"Yes, Phil?" I asked aloud.

"Dan, Charley and I are going out. Please text or call either of us."

"Okay. I will." I nodded and wiped my nose.

"Don't do anything dumb." Phil said and quickly dashed off. I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Charlotte.

Me>Charlotte: So sorry I couldn't come with you and Phil. X

Knowing Phil, he probably already told her I had food poisoning. It wasn't the salad I ate last night with Charlotte. It was something I had eaten yesterday.

Charlotte>Me: it's alright, Dan. Do you need anything?

I smiled. She's so caring. And kind.

Me>Charlotte: No, Love. I don't. Thank you. Have fun with Phil today. <3

I placed my phone on my nightstand and got up to get a cup of water. Which I needed. I went back to my room and sat down at my desk. I clicked my camera on and pushed record.

"Hello Internet!" I smiled. "I probably shouldn't be making a video right now. I went out last night and got sick." I frowned slightly. "But, it was worth it. I went out with the most beautiful girl last night. She's lived out here in London for a few months. And for a few months before I asked her out, I had the biggest crush on her." I paused and quickly ran to the restroom. As soon as I was finished in there I waddled back to my room.

"Right. So sorry. I'm going to tell about my night with her. It started out a week before the date. Phil and I were inviting a few friends over to watch a movie. Chris brought the movie and it was a movie I did not want to watch. So, the girl and I left to go to her place. It was nice. We stayed in at her place and watched a movie together. I very sudden suggested to re-introduce ourselves. And that's how I asked her out." I paused and smiled.

"A few days later I went to get her from her flat. We walked out of her flat and to the restaurant. It was an amazing evening. We went to get dinner at a nice Italian restaurant and then ice cream after..." I smiled again.

"When we were walking back to her flat it started to rain. But, that didn't stop us from getting back to her place... I walked her up to her flat and I just gave her this look because I couldn't even believe there she was, standing in front of me. She looked so beautiful. It was hard to get my head around the fact that we just went on our first date. I am one of the luckiest men in the world." I clicked the stop button on my camera and went out to the lounge and laid down on the couch. I clicked the television on and put Next Great Baker on.

Half way through my third episode, I received a text.

Charlotte>Me: I hope you know, your best friend is a sneak.

It was a photo of Charlotte that Phil took. I smiled at it.

Me>Charlotte: why do you think we're such good friends ;)

Charlotte>Me: how are you feeling?

Me>Charlotte: fine. How is shopping?

Charlotte>Me: Fun! Bummed you couldn't come. But, Phil and I are having fun. :)

Me>Charlotte: that's good.

I placed my phone on the side table and passed out on the couch.
________________________________________________

I woke up to a loud bang coming from Phil's room. So, being induced in a nasty throw up coma, I went to go see what it was.

I went up to his door and knocked.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. Sorry if we woke you."

"We?" I asked. Phil pulled his door open. Charlotte was sitting at his desk looking at something on his computer.

"Sorry." Phil cringed. Charlotte looked up from Phil's computer.

"Dan!" She squealed. I covered my ears. "Oh. Sorry." She straightened her lips. "Can we talk for a minute, Dan?" Charlotte asked, looking at me. I wasn't exactly looking my best. A big jumper, grey sweatpants, and my hair was a curly mess.

"Yeah. We can go to my room." I nodded towards my room.

"It was nice hanging out with you today, Phil." She smiled and left his room. We went down to my room.

"You know, the next time you're sick, call me. Even if it's at 6:00 in the morning." She smiled at me. Her hair was curled slightly.

"Okay. Sorry I didn't text you." I said.

"It's alright." She pecked my cheek. "I feel bad I didn't stay to take care of you." She stated, grabbing my hand.

"It's alright, Charlotte. Really." I mumbled. We sat on my bed and chatted for a few minutes. I laid my head on her shoulder and slowly fell back to sleep.

A/N: I wanted to have a quick chapter in Dan's POV. There might be another chapter in his POV. Let me know what you think. =^_^=
Thanks for reading!
Till then!
~JensenOakles