Chapter 46

Hayes POV

I had already bought Madisons birthday present and im gonna make her so mad. Haha.

Her birthdays on friday, but she said that she doesnt want a party or anything. She just wants to hang out with her friends.

Right now me and Cam were at the house doing absolutely nothing. The girls left us to go shopping and get their nails done.

Madison POV
"I think im in love with my nails." I say to Amber as I look down at my nails. I had gotten claws. They werent too long and they werent too short. They were painted a peachy color.

"Where do you wanna go next?" Amber asked as we got into her car. "I havent been to starbucks in years." I said. "Starbuck it is." She said.

When we got there, she pulled up to the window to order. "Cotton candy frapp?" She asked. "You remember." I said.

She ordered and we decided to go back home because it was starting to get dark and we were tired.

When we got home, we got our bags out of the car and went inside. "Finally yall are back." Hayes said, hugging me and taking the bags. "Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Because we were bored." Hayes said. I laughed and hugged him. "Yall wanna stay here tonight?" I asked Cam and Amber. "Sure." They said.

I nodded and went upstairs with Hayes. I went to my dresser and got out black leggings and one of Hayes' hoodies.

After I put that on, I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a bun and brushed my teeth. Hayes walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Your so beautiful." He said, resting his chin on my head. "I guess." I said. I turned around so that I was facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Would you please stop saying that. Your gorgeous." He said. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said.

He leaned down and kissed me. "Im tired." I said. He nodded and we walked over back into our room.

Our door flung open and Amber came in. "Hey!" She yelled and jumped up and down on my bed. "Have you lost your mind?" I asked. She shrugged and then Cam came in and did the same.

"Im freaking tired and im not nice when im tired. Get out!" I yelled at them as I pointed to the door.

"Okay. Goodnight!" Amber yelled as she ran out of the room. "Wait for me!!" Cam yelled, running after her.

"They are idiots." I said laying down and cuddling up next to Hayes. He laughed. "Goodnight. I love you." I said. " I love you too baby." Hayes said.

I turned the lamp off and fell asleep.

Amber POV

I woke up next to Cam who was on his phone. "Good morning baby." He said. "Morning." I said.

"Come here." I said. I got off of the bed and went into Hayes and Madisons room. They were both still asleep.

"What are we doing?" Cam asked. I walked down stairs and got a bucket. I filled it with ice water and then went back upstairs.

"Your so mean." Cam said laughing. "I know." I said with a big smile on my face.

I walked into their room and went to Madison side of the bed. I lifted the bucket, but before I could dump it, Madison grabbed my arm.

"You probably dont wanna do that or it wont be pretty." She said, not opening her eyes. "Damn your good." I said. "I know." She giggled.

She got out of bed. "Come here." She said, walking to Hayes' side of the bed.

She helped me lift the bucket and we dumped it on Hayes. He jumped up really quick.

"Are you serious!?" He yelled. Me and Madison were dying of laughter. "I love you baby." Madison said still laughing.

"You wanna hug?" Hayes asked walking closer to her. "No. No I dont." She said, backing up. He tackled her. Me and Cam decided to leave their room.

Madison POV
Hayes tackled me on the floor. "Your wet." I said. "No duh. You poured water on me." He said. We both laughed.

He leaned down and kissed me. "Get off of me. Your cold." I said pushing him off of me.

I went to my dresser and put on some dry clothes and so did Hayes.

"I love you so much." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you too." I said.

••••••

Wasnt the best chapter, but its somethin.

Love you guys❤