Chapter 11

Hayes POV
She doesnt know who i am? "You dont know who I am?" I asked. "Hayes the nurse said that she has amnesia." Nash said placing his hand on my shoulder. " What? Madison, in your boyfriend." Hayes said. "I have a boyfriend? My names Madison?" She said. She doesnt even know her own name. How could she forget me? Out of all people. We have been best friends since we were born. "I cant do this. Im going home." I said crying and walking out of the room. I got Matt to take me to Madisons house. I used my key to get in and went up to her room. I looked at all of the pictures of us on her desk. I pulked out an old scrapbook of us that she keeps under her bed. It has pictures of us in it from when we were little. I layed down in her bed and cried myself to sleep.
Madison POV
That Hayes guy came back today. I remember who Matt and Nash and Cameron are now, but i just cant remember Hayes.
Hayes POV
There was nobody in the room now, but me and Madison, but Madison was asleep. I went over to her side and took her hand in mine. "Madison. I love you so much. I know you dont remember me, but im Hayes Grier, your boyfriend. You have been my best friend for forever and i love you with all my heart." I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. What can i do to make her remember me?
Madison POV
Even thought i was asleep, icould still hear things. I heard what sounded like Hayes voice say "Madison. I love you so much. I know you dont remember me, but im Hayes Grier, your boyfriend. You have been my best friend for forever and i love you with all my heart." And then he kissed me. All of a sudden a memory of a little boy and girl sitting in a tree house kissing flows through my mind. I immediatly wake up. "I remember something!" I said sitting up. "What do you remember?" Hayes asks. "Theres a little boy and girl sitring in a tree house kissing." i said. "That was me and yoy in third grade." Hayes said standing up. I have been trying to figure out who this boy is for awhile. I just cant remember. "oh. I forgot. I brought a picture album from we were little to now." Hayes said. He handed me the album and i started to loom through it. Some of the pictures look very familiar. I saw one of me on Hayes back at the beach. "Hey! I remember this one!" I said pointing to the picture. "You do! That was taken last week." He said I started to get tired so Hayes took the photo album away from me and I fell asleep.
*2 days later*
Madison POV
I get to go home today and memories of me and Hayes are starting to come to me. When we got to my house, Hayes took me up to my room. I kinda remembered this place. I looked at all of the pictures in my room of me and Hayes and me and Amber. "Come lay with me." Hayes said motioning me to the bed. I walked over to the bed and cuddled up to Hayes. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "I love you." Hayes said. All of a sudden a bunch of memories started flowing through my mind. Of me and Hayes watching the Little Mermaid and cuddling together and him spending the night at my house and the first time he told me that he loved me. "Hayes! I remember everything!" I said jumping up from my bed. "Really!?" He said sitting up. "Yes! Im so sorry for forgetting you. I love you so much!" I said hugging him. " I love you too." He said leaning down and kissing me.
-------