Chapter 37

*2 weeks later*

Madison POV

"Madison Madison Madison Madison Madison!!" Amber yelled running into my house and up the stairs and into my room. "What? What? What?" I asked, laughing.

She held her hand out and there was a ring on her ring finger. "Cam proposed." She said with a big smile on her face. "Oh my gosh! Im so happy for you!" I said hugging her. "Its so pretty ." I said admiring the ring.

"Hey losers." Hayes said walking into our room. He came over to me and kissed me. "Hayes. look." Amber said, showing Hayes the ring. "Finally!" Hayes said laughing. We laughed and Amber started telling me how Cam proposed.

We went down stairs and Lauren and Nash walked in the front door holding hands. "hey." I said getting up and hugging Lauren. "Hi." Lauren said, hugging back. "Me and Nash are together." She said showing us their hands.

"Yay! I knew yall would end up getting back together." I said. "Wheres Kaitlyn?" Hayes asked. "Shes with Matt and Ava." Lauren said. I nodded and we decided to go shopping.

We got into ours cars and drove to the mall. When we got there, the first thing that Hayes and Cameron saw was the vans store so we all went in there. Hayes got some new red vans and Cam got some black ones. I got a pair of teal ones. We payed and walked out of the store.

As we were walking to the next store Lauren just froze. "Whats wrong?" I asked her. "He's here." She said. "Who's here?" Nash asked. "Josh." She said pointing to her ex-husband. "We gotta go." I said grabbing Laurens hand and walking out of the mall.

How did she know that she was here? He always did tell her that he was gonna come back for her one day., but I didnt think that he meant it. We got into our cars and started to drive home.

Lauren POV

I was shaking really bad. How did he find me? What is he trys to hurt me again. What if he trys to hurt Nash.

"Baby, its gonna be okay." Nash said, grabbing my hand. "But Nash. What if he trys to hurt me again." I said. "Im not gonna let anyone hurt you." He said.

When we got to Nash's house we walked in and Kaitlyn ran up to me. "Mommy!" She screamed hugging me. "Hey baby." I said picking her up. "Thank yall so much for watching her." I said to Matt and Ava. "Anytime." Ava said.

My phone started ringing and it was Madison. I put Kaitlyn down and walked upstairs to mine and Nash's room.

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey. Are you okay?" Madison asked. "I guess. Im scared." I said. "Do you an Nash wanna stay over here tonight?" She asked. "Please?" I asked. "I dont mind. And bring Kaitlyn. Hayes misses her." Madison said laughing. "Okay. See you soon." I said laughing and hanging up.

I walked down stairs. "Nash, im stayin at Madisons tonight. Wanna come?" I asked grabbing my keys. "Sure."He said.

"Kaitlyn!" I yelled. She ran into the living room. "You wanna go to Auntie Maddies house to see her and Hayes?" I asked picking her up. "Uncle Hayes!" She yelled throwing her arms up.

I laughed. "I guess thats a yes." I said as we walked out the door. We got into my car and drove to Madison and Hayes' house.

When we got there, we got out and knocked on the door. Hayes answered. "Uncle Hayes!" Kaitlyn yelled and ran and jumped into Hayes arms. "I miss you!" Hayes said picking her up.

We walked inside and Madison hugged me. "The guest rooms ready for yall." She said.

Madison POV
"Can I sleep with Auntie Maddie and Uncle Hayes?" Kaitlyn asked. "Kaitlyn. They dont need you buggin them." Lauren said. "No. Its fine." Hayes said. "Yeah. She wont bother us." I said.

"Yall sure?" Lauren asked. "Yeah." Hayes said. "Okay. Well were goin to bed. Night love yall." Lauren said huggin me and Hayes.

Me, Hayes, and Kaitlyn went up to mine and Hayes' room and layed down. Kaitlyn layed on Hayes' chest and Hayes wrapped his arms around her.

"Goodnight baby. I love you." Hayes said kissing me. "Goodnight. I love you too." I said. "Goonight Auntie Maddie. Goodnight Uncle Hayes." Kaitlyn said. I smiled. "Goodnight baby girl." I said. "Goodnight princess." Hayes said kissing her forehead. Hes gonna make an amazing father.

I turned over and fell asleep.
••••••••
Twitter- Mae_craven

Instagram- Mae_craven

Love you guys❤