Chapter 12

*2 weeks after the accident*
Madison POV
I was hanging out with Matthew today. We went to mcdonalds because i was hungry and too lazy to make lunch. Me and Matthew have become really close friends. Hes like my big brother. When we got back to my house Hayes was there. "Hey babe." I said kissing him on the cheek. "Hey baby." He said hugging me. "Matthew Piggy back ride!!" I yelled jumping onto Matts back.
Hayes POV
"Hey Cam. Have you noticed Matt and Madison have been hanging out with each other a lot?" I asked Cam. "Yeah, but you have nothin to worry about. She really likes you dude." Cam said. Maybe hes right. I have nothin to worry about, but they have been really friendly lately. "Hey madison. Can i talk to you?" I asked. We both walked up to her room. "Do you like Matthew?" I asked Madison. "No baby. I love you and only you." Madison said hugging me. "Okay. I trust you." I say kissing her.
Matthew POV
I was laying on my bed on twitter and i dropped my phone on my face and then it fell on the floor. "Dang it!!" I said to myself. I reached down to get my phone and ended up falling on the floor. I know who can help me. "Madison!" I yell. "Matthew!" she said mocking me. " I need your help!" I yelled as she walked into my room. "What happened?" Madison asked laughing. "Ive fallen and i cant get up!" I said. Madison laughed and helped me up. We sat on my bed and just laughed. I grabbed her face and kissed her. I dont know why i did it. I mean, i like Madison, but shes with Hayes and I would never want to hurt Hayes.
Madison POV
Matthew grabbed my face and kissed me, but i didnt kiss him back. I pushed him away. "Matt. What are you doing?! Im dating Hayes!" I said standing up. "Im sorry i dont know why I did that." He said. "I got to go." I said and walked out of the room. Hayes can not find out about this.
•••••••••••••••••••
A/N Matt and Cam ended up moving in my Nash and Hayes. Js❤