Chapter 16

Madison POV
Today my cousin Ashlynn is flyin in from North Carolina today. Jack and Jack had also come over today. "Gilinksky! Put me down!" He had me on his shoulder and was running around the house. "Never!" He said spinning around. I kept hitting his back. Then i kicked him in his stomach. Haha. That made him stop. "Ow! Fine!" He said holding his stomach and making a pouty face. "Im here!!" Ashlynn said walking through the door. "Ashlynn!" I screamed running up and hugging her. "Madison!" She said mocking me. I went ahead and introduced everyone to Ashlynn. "This is Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, Jack G but we call him Gilinsky, Jack J, we call him Johnson, Carter, Aaron, and finally Matt." I said pointing to all of them. "Hi. Im Ashlynn." She said waving to everybody. I took her up to my room to help her get unpacked. She was going to be staying in Hayes bed. "Hey. That boy Johnson is really cute." Ashlynn said as she unpacked. "You like Johnson?" I asked Ashlynn. "No. I just think hes cute." She said. I went down stairs to the living room. "Hey baby." Hayes said wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing me on the forehead. "Hey Madison." Johnson said. "Hi " I said. "Your cousin Ashlynn is really cute."
----------
A/N
Looks like there might be a new relationship forming. Jashlynn.❤